List of Everfall Chests and Loot drop percentages

#21NeoGeo7Posted 6/10/2012 7:28:40 PM
Sticky!!!!
#22suplaxPosted 6/10/2012 7:32:57 PM
Yep the problem is that i can't find the STATS of each of those equipments , the DD wikia don't have any info about Everfall and UR- Dragon loot.

How i'm suppose to know what to farm for , if i have no idea of items stats and class requirements ?
---
Gamertag = Suplax
#23TrialZero654(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 7:44:50 PM
suplax posted...
Yep the problem is that i can't find the STATS of each of those equipments , the DD wikia don't have any info about Everfall and UR- Dragon loot.

How i'm suppose to know what to farm for , if i have no idea of items stats and class requirements ?

i understand where you're comin from with that but to be honest most people just seem to know based on personaly experience what they want or need to look for

most of the everfall sets are just recolors and/or palette swaps of "weaker" armor sets, and have the same class restrictions as their weaker and differently colored counterparts (for example the "Twilight" armor set is a recolored "Assassin's" set, with the same class restrictions [Strider, Assassin, Magick Archer, Ranger])
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#24suplaxPosted 6/10/2012 7:58:50 PM
TrialZero654 posted...
suplax posted...

i understand where you're comin from with that but to be honest most people just seem to know based on personaly experience what they want or need to look for

most of the everfall sets are just recolors and/or palette swaps of "weaker" armor sets, and have the same class restrictions as their weaker and differently colored counterparts (for example the "Twilight" armor set is a recolored "Assassin's" set, with the same class restrictions [Strider, Assassin, Magick Archer, Ranger])

I see , so any idea of which set of those dropped in Everfall and Ur-Dragon would be the best for Strider/Assassin ?
Thanks xD
---
Gamertag = Suplax
#25TrialZero654(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 8:13:31 PM
IMO the best equipment for strider/assassin is whatever has the highest strength boosts on it, which is what i use:

Head: Dragonroar
Torso: Chainmail Bracers, Golden Belt
Arms: Assailant's Bracers/Champion's Bangles
Legs: Silver Hosen (or w/e, no clothing with str), Flame Skirt or Holy Cuisses
Accessories: w/e cape, Baleful Nails

as for everfall gear that strider and assassin can use, here are some examples

Head: Twilight Mask, Dragonroar, Sultry Cowl, Dragon Band, Golden Lion Helm
Torso: Dark Lorica, Golden Lion Padding, Golden Belt
Arms: Twilight Manicae, Burnished Bracers, Champion's Bangles, Grisly Bracers
Legs: Exotic High Boots, Holy/Royal Cuisses, Carmine Breeches, Grisly Greaves

really the only difference between all these sets of gear is the balance between defense and magick defense, and which elemental and debilitation resistances they have, but once you get to the point where you're farming for these, it all really comes down to how you want to look

as you get higher in level, the stats on your gear starts to matter less and less, so most people past level 100 just want gear that looks cool
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
#26TrialZero654(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2012 6:26:20 PM
lot of people are linking to this topic in their own topics, sure wish we could get this stickied
---
#27j063356141Posted 6/11/2012 8:02:41 PM
#28NeoGeo7Posted 6/12/2012 8:31:43 PM
AMAZEBALLS!! sticky this sheeeeeeeeyyyyoooottttt
#29Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 6/12/2012 8:37:51 PM
ArcXenos posted...
I might create a map of where each chest is situated in a certain chamber soon , if none exist at the moment .

Good lord please do.
---
GT: iAmTheTot
#30NeoGeoXSegaPosted 6/13/2012 5:47:14 PM
ScarredVVolf posted...
I'm confused I just ran the Chamber of Resolution and there is 4 chests in here not 3... and I also got shadow greaves from the third chest.

this list came from the "Official" strategy guide, which so far has not exactly been known for it's accuracy,

but until someone can come up with an absolutely definitive list based on empirical evidence, this is still the best thing we've got, and gives us a good general idea of where to look for the gear we want.

So far it has been accurate enough to allow me to find exactly the gear i'm looking for, at the very least it narrows down which chambers i need to look in

that being said, there are a few chests that have been omitted from this list simply because they don't have a chance to contain any equipment

also notice that Chamber of Apprehension (which has no chests) is not on the list, and neither is Chamber of Lament (ur-dragon chamber, but still has 2 chests, neither of which have equipment in them)

Makes sense, I was trying to get a Savage Fang bow from one of the chests. An hour & 15 minutes later of opening it & using the Godsbane sword to retry & nothing.
I went though 6 different rare items, but the bow wasn't in the rotation at all.
I'm guessing a lot of them are wrong.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX