Best armor for my Assassin!

#1GreaverzPosted 6/13/2012 4:33:56 PM
So at the moment i have Full abyss and a nebula cape i need help with clothing... What clothing can an assassin use that has really good stats? Not counting the one in the shop maybe one i have to loot from everfall... I have the best weapons just need the armor now.
---
--- GT AoS x Starz add me or send a message!
#2recycledhumanPosted 6/13/2012 4:42:39 PM
I'd like to know too, I'm using dragon hide currently but I wager it depends what your talking about. I tend to favor gear that offers resistance to light damage and decent status protection after reaching my defensive threshold (I shoot for 600 total defense).

Good luck!
---
GT : Recycled Human
#3JitawaPosted 6/13/2012 4:44:37 PM
Many of the female-only pieces are pretty solid. The alchemical stuff isn't bad either. If you can track down the Abyssinal outfit (shirt/clothing), then that's good too of course.
#4Greaverz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2012 4:54:53 PM
Well i just want good armor to go with my abyss and nebula cape... I have dragonhide but that's armor not clothing? My chest clothing is silver chestplate or something like that.
---
--- GT AoS x Starz add me or send a message!
#5Giltia_zeroPosted 6/13/2012 4:59:44 PM
Dragonhide should be a shirt. Good shirts/pants are hard to come by. ESPECIALLY pants. I picked up my Swordsman Breeches and they never ended up outclassed. Now they're Dragonforged and I can't find anything better.
#6recycledhumanPosted 6/13/2012 5:00:44 PM
Hypothetically you could go for an all attack stat outfit...not too pretty but gets the job done.

I was playing around with something like - golden belt, chain mail sleeves, assailants bracers, holy cuisses, baleful nails and dragon band or something (names might not be exact) for a boost of like 150 strength before autonomy...

We could probably use a best in slot and some listed builds to help people figure out gear questions for things like facing the UR. (still holding out hope that they will introduce more event monsters like UR dragon.)
---
GT : Recycled Human