Sexy Pawn Topic

#21anonforuzPosted 6/14/2012 10:42:43 PM
I dont like sexy pawns because Armor protection is important to me. before I take a pawn with me, i make sure they have the most strength and best defense out of the pawns available. The sexy pawns tend not to have enough defense.

...altho im make my pawn a whore now, because no one summons my warrior lady in Armor to maximize strength.... so slut mode is a GO!!!
#22SIyfox729Posted 6/14/2012 10:47:23 PM
anonforuz posted...
I dont like sexy pawns because Armor protection is important to me. before I take a pawn with me, i make sure they have the most strength and best defense out of the pawns available. The sexy pawns tend not to have enough defense.

...altho im make my pawn a whore now, because no one summons my warrior lady in Armor to maximize strength.... so slut mode is a GO!!!

I like the armor set I have on now because its functional and I like the look of it (well except for the cape) I get 100% resistance to several debuffs and 88% on several more
---
XBLGT: Slyfox729
#23WHLTE_RLDERPosted 6/14/2012 10:53:46 PM
SIyfox729 posted...
anonforuz posted...

I like the armor set I have on now because its functional and I like the look of it (well except for the cape) I get 100% resistance to several debuffs and 88% on several more

That's why I changed liara's cape to the farewell cape. The tattered mantles stats are ace but it looks like balls.

The farewell cape's brilliant white colour is a good contrast to the abyssinal stuff I feel.

And seing as we're at that point of the game where 10% loss on some stats doesn't really matter...
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
Pawn: Liara. Mage.
#24SIyfox729Posted 6/14/2012 10:58:31 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
SIyfox729 posted...
anonforuz posted...

That's why I changed liara's cape to the farewell cape. The tattered mantles stats are ace but it looks like balls.

The farewell cape's brilliant white colour is a good contrast to the abyssinal stuff I feel.

And seing as we're at that point of the game where 10% loss on some stats doesn't really matter...

Very true. Hibiki has the Paladin Cloak on now and I love having the 100% resistance to possession, but I like the Dragon Knight Cloak better for looks. Got tired of the Ancient cape so dont use it right now. Defense stat wise I could care less. Only thing that can kill her (besides some jackass throwing her in the brine,myself included) is online UR Dragon. And he only has a chance to if i'm caught not looking lol
---
#25seinPosted 6/14/2012 11:01:06 PM
anonforuz posted...

My pawn Lust is armored up .First play through I had close to 70 rents and on my second so far the number is about 15. So I've Been getting a decent number. A lot of the uber powered armor looks odd on female char (except for arm and foot pieces) but the mid to mid high stuff doesn't. If u enhance and dragon forge you'll still be on par to handle post game (except maybe the ur dragon) And can actually make some pretty cool looking (and tasteful) fem char with high def mag def stats
---
boredom is a burden only for the blessed
#26WHLTE_RLDERPosted 6/14/2012 11:07:56 PM
SIyfox729 posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
SIyfox729 posted...
anonforuz posted...

Very true. Hibiki has the Paladin Cloak on now and I love having the 100% resistance to possession, but I like the Dragon Knight Cloak better for looks. Got tired of the Ancient cape so dont use it right now. Defense stat wise I could care less. Only thing that can kill her (besides some jackass throwing her in the brine,myself included) is online UR Dragon. And he only has a chance to if i'm caught not looking lol

this.

Though her and Li both got taken down (different times mind you) against the lich/chimera/gorechimera/hellhounds earlier.

That room is always a cluster**** just due to the infinitely respawning hounds... It's those moments where I wish I had tenfold flurry.

...Then I'll fight 2 cockatrices and remember why I'm an MA.

Imolation FTW.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
Pawn: Liara. Mage.
#27SIyfox729Posted 6/15/2012 12:11:58 AM
Tenfold works against Cockatrice as well : ) I turn those bastards into a pin cussion and dont let up until they are well past dead. They dont even get a chance to fly away the poor bastards lol
---
#28Mr Penguin 007Posted 6/15/2012 12:48:07 AM
Eve and I would take on the Chamber of Fate battle by ourselves. Me as a Sin and her as a Fighter/Warrior/Strider/Ranger (Doesn't matter, she's beast). I usually can take down the Lich with a few well placed Lyncean Head-Shots and then the room is a cake walk.
---
Gamer Tag: Coltonius (Pawn: Eve)
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
#29DUGL4SPosted 6/15/2012 12:51:41 AM
Gamertag in sig. Pawn name is Lilith. Level 80 something.
---
GT: DUGL4S
Rent my pawn Lilith. Level 80, maxed out ranger with dragon forged gear.