A couple hours in...I'l admit that I have concerns...

#61CannondaleBobPosted 6/17/2012 9:48:07 PM
That 1st cyclops fight was so early in the game its funny anyone could have a opinion at that point, I guess you could have a opinion but at that point in the game you haven't seen anything yet. I love the battles in this game, they did a good job of making the boss fights seem epic, and I can't believe how many people don't like the graphics, makes me wonder what kind of tv you have.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#62OddmanUGPosted 6/17/2012 9:49:09 PM
LitCandlez posted...
They never really explaned what happened

the storytelling is subtle yes, an some things are open to interpretation I suppose. I thought the DB questline in Skyrim was crap, cliche, and offered no real sense of choice or question. But perhaps I was jaded by having to redo over and over from scratch in order to get around a quest kill that refused to register.

Stormcloaks vs Imperials as well, not a very deep debate. Ulfric is racist, Imperials infringe on religious freedom. Both sides suck balls and you're just choosing between two evils.
#63WHLTE_RLDERPosted 6/17/2012 9:53:23 PM
OddmanUG posted...
LitCandlez posted...
snip

Stormcloaks vs Imperials as well, not a very deep debate. Ulfric is racist, Imperials infringe on religious freedom. Both sides suck balls and you're just choosing between two evils.

just like regular politics!
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
Pawn: Liara. Mage.
#64HighOnPhazonPosted 6/17/2012 9:55:24 PM
I literally got over how bad the graphics were as soon as I got out of the first town.

Once you kill your first big monster in the wild like a Grpyhon or Chimera, you're gonna love this game.
---
Diablo 3 Inferno Mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEyk63UaBI4
GT: AncientToaster
#65Baby0Shaq34Posted 6/17/2012 9:57:27 PM
To quick to say it's terrible. Play the game all the way through. Plus the graphics don't matter. It's all about the gameplay. You want something to look the best but can't play cause the game is unplayable or you can't play it at all? No I didn't think so.
#66LitCandlezPosted 6/17/2012 9:59:12 PM
OddmanUG posted...
LitCandlez posted...

the storytelling is subtle yes, an some things are open to interpretation I suppose. I thought the DB questline in Skyrim was crap, cliche, and offered no real sense of choice or question. But perhaps I was jaded by having to redo over and over from scratch in order to get around a quest kill that refused to register.

If you post like that then you have obviously NOT read those debates, and didn't look at lore.

Anyway the correct answer is Imperial in the end, unless you wanna get enslaved by the Thalmor.
---
Games should be easy, and then harder as you go on. It seems many game developers like to do the exact opposite.
#67LitCandlezPosted 6/17/2012 10:03:21 PM
BTW Not trying to start a debate buutt

Whiterun is an Imperial City. There is a huge Talos Statues in the middle with a priest screaming his head off. So much for religious prosecution. Eh?
---
Games should be easy, and then harder as you go on. It seems many game developers like to do the exact opposite.
#68WHLTE_RLDERPosted 6/17/2012 10:04:15 PM
LitCandlez posted...
OddmanUG posted...
LitCandlez posted...

If you post like that then you have obviously NOT read those debates, and didn't look at lore.

Anyway the correct answer is Imperial in the end, unless you wanna get enslaved by the Thalmor.

no. There is no correct answer.

Who's to say siding with rebels won't make the empire sit up and realise the thalmor have too much control and start another great war?

Anyway, it says Dragons Dogma at the top of the board.
---
#69CannondaleBobPosted 6/17/2012 10:04:21 PM
I thought white run was a neutral city
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#70WHLTE_RLDERPosted 6/17/2012 10:08:06 PM
LitCandlez posted...
BTW Not trying to start a debate buutt

Whiterun is an Imperial City. There is a huge Talos Statues in the middle with a priest screaming his head off. So much for religious prosecution. Eh?

Whiterun is also not an "imperial city".

it is under occupation by the empire.

See these two things^ that's right, they are not the same thing.
---