2 hander dragons bane

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. 2 hander dragons bane
4 years ago#1
Not sure if its the standard victory loot off the main dragon, but can it be forged? if so ill gladly forge it for anyone who needs/wants one

GT-redmest

pawn-Baelin(dwarf pawn)
4 years ago#2
The weapon(s) you get from defeating Grigori depends on the class you're playing as at the time. Also, I'm pretty sure you can't make forgeries of equipment.
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."
4 years ago#3
Do you know if he drops a sword or a mace for MK?
My computer consumes my soul.
I slit my wrists and offer control. -me
4 years ago#4
sword called Dragons Dogma
4 years ago#5
Sweet, I was wanting one of those though I'm guessing at this point it would suck statwise.
My computer consumes my soul.
I slit my wrists and offer control. -me
4 years ago#6
I think for the MK you also get a magick shield.
4 years ago#7
Emptysoul posted...
Sweet, I was wanting one of those though I'm guessing at this point it would suck statwise.

It isn't horrible for a pure strength build, but there are other weapons that easily outclass it. One of which is farmable if you have the patience.
PSN / Xbox: Darkslayne
4 years ago#8
I am sure the dragon also drops a mace for MK if you have one equipped during the fight. I used a sword and shield for my MK and I got the Dragon's Dogma and the shield. The shield is powerful but damn ugly looking.
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
4 years ago#9
I'm fairly certain it has to do with the weapon type you have equipped when you kill him. So as a warrior, if you kill him with the longsword you'll get the dragonsbane, but I think you get a different weapon if you kill him with a hammer. So as a Mystic Knight, if you want a mace instead of the dragon's dogma sword, make sure you kill him with a mace equipped.

At least that's how I always figured it to work.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
4 years ago#10
Emptysoul posted...
Do you know if he drops a sword or a mace for MK?

For a Mystic Knight you get two items, one is a magic shield Dragon's Faith and the second item is a weapon and I think the reward depends on what kind of a weapon are you using at the moment. I was using a hummer and as a reward got a Dragon's Presence hummer. If you gonna use the sword then you'll probably get the Dragon's Dogma sword as a reward.
GT: H3rtZ DoNuT
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. 2 hander dragons bane

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived