2 hander dragons bane

#1RedmestPosted 6/17/2012 4:49:23 PM
Not sure if its the standard victory loot off the main dragon, but can it be forged? if so ill gladly forge it for anyone who needs/wants one

GT-redmest

pawn-Baelin(dwarf pawn)
#2TSReaperPosted 6/17/2012 5:12:24 PM
The weapon(s) you get from defeating Grigori depends on the class you're playing as at the time. Also, I'm pretty sure you can't make forgeries of equipment.
---
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."
#3EmptysoulPosted 6/17/2012 5:13:56 PM
Do you know if he drops a sword or a mace for MK?
---
My computer consumes my soul.
I slit my wrists and offer control. -me
#4AE_Posted 6/17/2012 5:15:10 PM
sword called Dragons Dogma
#5EmptysoulPosted 6/17/2012 5:18:46 PM
Sweet, I was wanting one of those though I'm guessing at this point it would suck statwise.
---
My computer consumes my soul.
I slit my wrists and offer control. -me
#6MalzelPosted 6/17/2012 5:36:06 PM
I think for the MK you also get a magick shield.
#7DarkslaynePosted 6/17/2012 5:37:02 PM
Emptysoul posted...
Sweet, I was wanting one of those though I'm guessing at this point it would suck statwise.

It isn't horrible for a pure strength build, but there are other weapons that easily outclass it. One of which is farmable if you have the patience.
---
PSN / Xbox: Darkslayne
#8simonbelmont2Posted 6/17/2012 5:38:00 PM
I am sure the dragon also drops a mace for MK if you have one equipped during the fight. I used a sword and shield for my MK and I got the Dragon's Dogma and the shield. The shield is powerful but damn ugly looking.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#9Maniac_DancePosted 6/17/2012 5:39:03 PM
I'm fairly certain it has to do with the weapon type you have equipped when you kill him. So as a warrior, if you kill him with the longsword you'll get the dragonsbane, but I think you get a different weapon if you kill him with a hammer. So as a Mystic Knight, if you want a mace instead of the dragon's dogma sword, make sure you kill him with a mace equipped.

At least that's how I always figured it to work.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#10H3rtZDoNuTPosted 6/17/2012 5:41:50 PM
Emptysoul posted...
Do you know if he drops a sword or a mace for MK?

For a Mystic Knight you get two items, one is a magic shield Dragon's Faith and the second item is a weapon and I think the reward depends on what kind of a weapon are you using at the moment. I was using a hummer and as a reward got a Dragon's Presence hummer. If you gonna use the sword then you'll probably get the Dragon's Dogma sword as a reward.
---
GT: H3rtZ DoNuT