What is the best Everfall/endgame OFFLINE Assassin gear?

#1AlorwinPosted 6/19/2012 4:53:34 PM
Because killing the Ur Dragon isn't gonna help me, here.
#2Switchy221Posted 6/19/2012 4:55:21 PM
As far as armor goes, it's mostly personal preference... the abyssinal gear isn't that great imo and you can still get Heaven's Key and Ascalon from offline Ur.
#3Alorwin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 5:00:43 PM
Switchy221 posted...
As far as armor goes, it's mostly personal preference... the abyssinal gear isn't that great imo and you can still get Heaven's Key and Ascalon from offline Ur.

Abyssal is online-only gear. I need offline.
#4gaeta111Posted 6/19/2012 5:07:39 PM
Head- Dragonroar
Arms- Twilight manicae
Shirt- Dragonleather Vest
Chest- Dark Lorica
Pants- (Whatever your preference since you can't really see them under the leg gear. Alchemical are nice)
Legs- Twilight greaves
Cape- Nebula cape or Dragon Knight cloak (Both look pretty sexy with this getup).
Ring- (Once again your preference. Baleful Nails add a little extra strength and magic, Dragonsblood adds a ton of resistances.)

Most of these are everfall chest drops, all of these can be obtained offline, and when combined they make your character look sexy as hell and have better than average stats.
#5Alorwin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 5:15:53 PM
gaeta111 posted...
Head- Dragonroar
Arms- Twilight manicae
Chest- Dark Lorica
Pants- (Whatever your preference since you can't really see them under the leg gear. Alchemical are nice)
Legs- Twilight greaves
Cape- Nebula cape or Dragon Knight cloak (Both look pretty sexy with this getup).
Ring- (Once again your preference. Baleful Nails add a little extra strength and magic, Dragonsblood adds a ton of resistances.)

Most of these are everfall chest drops, all of these can be obtained offline, and when combined they make your character look sexy as hell and have better than average stats.

Awesome! Thank you. That's exactly the kind of answer I was hoping for.
#6gaeta111Posted 6/19/2012 5:17:29 PM
There is also a Twilight hood that goes with this arms and legs as a set that looks pretty tight as well. I persoanly think the dragonroar looks cooler and more thiefy and it adds a good amount of strength to your build.

Here is a link I used that helped me out a lot in finding some good gear;

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/63063105

It will take a lot of patience. Most of these are pretty rare drops from chests. Just go to the area that has chests you want, clear it out (do not open any chests), save, then go to town. If you don't get any good items use your godsbane to kill yourself, restart from your save before you opened the chests and try try try try try try.... again. It's a long painful road but it pays off in the end with some good gear. Hope this was helpful and enjoy.
#7gaeta111Posted 6/19/2012 5:21:25 PM
No problem, It's good to be able to put some of this knowledge to use. Makes me feel like I didn't just completely waste almost 200 hours playing this game. God I need a life... Enjoy.
#8Alorwin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 6:00:11 PM
As much as I love knowing what room holds what chests that hold what... that list doesn't even make logical sense. I love/hate it.
#9iKingBalamPosted 6/19/2012 6:04:20 PM
gaeta111 posted...
Head- Dragonroar
Arms- Twilight manicae
Chest- Dark Lorica
Legs- Twilight greaves

Head- Dragon's Band (dragonroar makes you look like some ICP juggalo)
Arms- Twilight manicae
Shirt- Chainmail Vest (chest scar action and the 3 attack boost don't hurt no one)
Chest- Dark Lorica
Pants- Braided Hosen (same chain color as twilight)
Legs- Twilight greaves
Cape- Feral Cloak (barely any clipping)
Ring- Barbed Nails for stagger with the bow and dagger, ehh dragonsblood if you enjoy getting hit.
#10Alorwin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 6:51:29 PM
Where do I get that chainmail vest?