2nd method of getting Arisen's Bond?

#1EmJay12Posted 6/21/2012 8:27:58 PM
I missed out on doing Quina's Witchwood quest and was wondering if you can still go talk to Selene and trigger her quests or if there was another way of getting Arisen Bond.
#2Shiroh08thPosted 6/21/2012 8:31:32 PM
Not sure if there's another chance or not, but I can hook you up with a forgery.
---
-Signature pending-
#3EmJay12(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 8:33:42 PM
Thanks, but I don't have live at the moment
#4Shiroh08thPosted 6/21/2012 8:35:20 PM
Haha, sheesh, 165 grand to forge one. Didn't think it'd be THAT expensive!
---
-Signature pending-
#5reizoryuuPosted 6/21/2012 8:38:05 PM
There are in fact 3 arisen's bonds.
The one in witchwood.
The one you get after the greatwall mission
The one you get after combining love in the rough from aelinore with a noonflower.
#6EmJay12(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 8:40:07 PM
reizoryuu posted...
The one in witchwood.
The one you get after combining love in the rough from aelinore with a noonflower.

Do you mean Deny Salvation? Who do you talk to afterwords to get it?
#7TSReaperPosted 6/21/2012 8:48:33 PM(edited)
EmJay12 posted...
reizoryuu posted...
The one in witchwood.

There's a cutscene where the Dragon drops it, and the Arisen picks it up. It's automatic, though perhaps this doesn't happen if the player never got/gave an Arisen's Bond.
---
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."
#8IlluminaZer0Posted 6/21/2012 8:51:48 PM
TSReaper posted...
There's a cutscene where the Dragon drops it, and the Arisen picks it up. It's automatic, though perhaps this doesn't happen if the player never got/gave an Arisen's Bond.

I think that may be the case, I've never received that cutscene and I've always received the bond via that useless Dragon Forged guy that refuses to even teach us how to use his bloody spear.
#9reizoryuuPosted 6/21/2012 9:01:00 PM
EmJay12 posted...
reizoryuu posted...
The one in witchwood.

Apparantly you should get it automatically, if you don't just leave greatwall, head back in, and it should be lying on the floor right where you wind up after the cutscene for that mission ended.
It as a "quest item glow" so it's not hard to find it.
#10ChibiLeenPosted 6/25/2012 3:36:08 AM
Judging by what I've read on this board, it seems that you only get the Arisen's Bond after "Deny Salvation" IF you gave an Arisen's Bond to an NPC in the first place.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]
I don't remember who pointed it out, but it's really insightful: the Dragon basically teases the Arisen by dropping that Arisen's Bond at his or her feet. He's basically saying "I've got your loved one", right then and there. I hadn't picked up on that myself, but it really makes sense to me now. :)
---
XBL Gamer Tag: ChibiLeen