SoulFlayer Canyon - Parcel Service help?

#1BlissifiedPosted 7/5/2012 11:11:17 AM
So i cleared the whole damn place, cant find these anywere instead i DID find the amulet i needed for a diff quest, and no i havnt beaten that "conspiracy" quest which i read once u beat it u cannot complete Parcel Service? I swear when i entered a cinimatic played showing where they were but then after 2 hours of running back and fourth trying to find secret areas and reloading the map going back i havnt found one parcel???
#2Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 7/5/2012 11:13:33 AM
If you have a pawn who knows the quest, they should direct you. Basically, if you head in from the southern entrance, there's a part where you can slide down either left or right, and you need to slide down left onto a little platform.
---
GT: iAmTheTot
http://dd360chat.chatango.com/ (UPDATED URL!!) - Live Xbox 360 Dragon's Dogma chat. Q&A, Urpdates, Game Tips, Trades, General Chat
#3AoENIACPosted 7/5/2012 11:14:20 AM
It's on a ledge near where water flows down in a current that you can't move backwards through. Your pawns will probably show you the way if they have quest knowledge for this one. The path splits when you're in the water current part, one of them goes to a ledge. I believe it is supposed to be a "gorgoyle nest".
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#4Blissified(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 11:43:28 AM
the weird thing is i saw a cinimatic showing that part and went down to that part kiled the gargoyle and the nest disapeared?? im going to try sleeping for a week to let it all respawn then bring a pawn this 3 star knowledge, thanx for the input guys basicly i wanted to rule out that it may have been a bug. looks like maybe a temporary glitch cuz i know where u guys discribed, it still helped me a lot tho basicly to clarify that it IS at that spot for sure.
#5meralonnePosted 7/5/2012 11:46:21 AM
Blissified posted...
So i cleared the whole damn place, cant find these anywere instead i DID find the amulet i needed for a diff quest, and no i havnt beaten that "conspiracy" quest which i read once u beat it u cannot complete Parcel Service?

Every time I've taken the "Conspiracy" quest and gone into Soulflayer, the parcels were lying around in the same location as the item you're looking for in Conspiracy.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#6Blissified(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 6:59:57 PM
meralonne posted...
Blissified posted...
So i cleared the whole damn place, cant find these anywere instead i DID find the amulet i needed for a diff quest, and no i havnt beaten that "conspiracy" quest which i read once u beat it u cannot complete Parcel Service?

Every time I've taken the "Conspiracy" quest and gone into Soulflayer, the parcels were lying around in the same location as the item you're looking for in Conspiracy.

the conspiracy quest has nothing to do with soulflayer... u mean the parcel quest? they werent were my parcel was. The conspiracy quest im talking about is a gran soren quest i believe..
#7Blissified(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 7:09:57 PM
so another 2 hours in this place and its not their.. my game is bugged that sucks...
#8mfv12979Posted 7/5/2012 7:18:24 PM
i noticed that you can't do parcel service unless you have fedels quest "the conspirators"
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#9Blissified(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 12:01:27 PM
mfv12979 posted...
i noticed that you can't do parcel service unless you have fedels quest "the conspirators"

i have that quest... do u mean complete it ?? its not completed yet.. and if u woulda read the thread i mentioned this 3 times..
#10mfv12979Posted 7/6/2012 12:13:26 PM(edited)
when i first got the parcel service i went to soulflayer canyon. search google and seems in youtube showed where the parcels are it seems the person has the quest "conspirators" when i went back to gran soren talk to fedel, got the quest, went back to soul and saw the cutscene of the harpy flying away to soul. went in. saw a small cutscene of a gargoyle. went to the area and there was both the parcel and the letter fedel wanted.

oh and i read the thread if you did all of these and the letter still not showing up then its probably bug. because i don't know what to tell you.

here are the videos i found. part 1,2, and 3. parcel service and conspirators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxYpLjs5Hk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP8gsIgGYvU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY90huxHR7g
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266