MK vs UR Dragon

#1memphis12Posted 7/28/2012 11:16:16 AM
Im playing a Mystic Knight. Im level 59.

Anyone know what are best augs and skills to use for Metal Golem and UR-Dragon.

I have fighter maxed with all augs, half of warrior and obviously MK.

So.. what augs and skills are best against the UR and if anyone knows what physical I can use to hit the top one for Iron Golem I would be grateful for info.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#2keenanchildsPosted 7/28/2012 12:31:39 PM
I would switch back to warrior and get clout then assassin for bloodlust and autonomy, you may want to switch to sorceror (can't remember how to correctly spell that) to get the magic boost augment as well.

As far as the golem goes just climb it and attack the weakspot.
Your only problem is going to be attacking the under realm dragons wings.
---
----
psn moogle_illusion
#3CursedSeishiPosted 7/28/2012 12:59:44 PM(edited)
keenanchilds posted...
I would switch back to warrior and get clout then assassin for bloodlust and autonomy, you may want to switch to sorceror (can't remember how to correctly spell that) to get the magic boost augment as well.

As far as the golem goes just climb it and attack the weakspot.
Your only problem is going to be attacking the under realm dragons wings.

The metal golems don't have weak spots on it, instead it has the medallions/whatnot that are spread throughout the field that must be destroyed. They also can only be destroyed by physical attacks only, magic does zero damage to them (least it did for me).

Also, I'm guessing you mean any of the high-floating medallions when you say top one? If so, only way to get near them is to try and jump off the golem and jump-attack it. Best way though is ranged, via assassin/strider/ranger.

---
"they'll be too busy yelling at the whiny 12yr olds playing on their Xglove 36k Omnitools playing Call of Duty: Shanxi at War"
~cursedseishi~