Is there an easy way to kill yourself/load your manual save?

#1MorterPosted 8/7/2012 3:12:44 PM
Sometimes I feel like I made the wrong decision, especially involving buying new skills. I manual save right before I do such things, but then realize the only save I can quickly load is a CHECKPOINT save, which is far less often than I manually save.

AFAIK, you can only load your last manual saves after death...so whats a quick way to kill yourself to get that prompt? Or is there an easier way?

Thanks.
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
#2Dark_ApostatePosted 8/7/2012 3:14:35 PM
Once you kill the Dragon you will get a Godsbane dagger which can be used for just that.
#3Morter(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 3:16:23 PM
i'm not very far in the game...
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
#4herperPosted 8/7/2012 3:19:12 PM
Before getting godsbane, you're probably best going to save menu and selecting quit without saving. It'll take you to title screen and when you reload it'll be your manual save.
#5SilentLonerPosted 8/7/2012 3:20:08 PM
Either kill yourself or quit to the main menu and reload your game. That's really all you can do.
---
('` | | . |;;; |\ | `'|'` | . /'''\ |\ | |;;; |'')
.,) | |,,,|,,, | \| . | . |,,,\,,/ | \| |,,, |"\ GT: Seth Lios/DD: Lv 200 Ranger
#6pRoJect_ZPosted 8/7/2012 3:27:51 PM
Before getting godsbane, you're probably best going to save menu and selecting quit without saving. It'll take you to title screen and when you reload it'll be your manual save.

This.

And maybe sleeping at the Inn before doing things you want to redo after a few tests. Sleeping creates a checkpoint. So choosing "Load last checkpoint" will go to the last nap you had.
---
Currently Playing:: Dragon's Dogma
My Solo Low Level Ranger Vocation Run Trailer : http://youtu.be/QqANm1KAQ78
#7oReloadPosted 8/7/2012 4:27:36 PM
Dark_Apostate posted...
Once you kill the Dragon you will get a Godsbane dagger which can be used for just that.

The Godsbane is a sword. Lol.
---
Main Pawn: Depizzle
GT: Waleyy
#8JuggernaughtyPosted 8/7/2012 4:54:53 PM
oReload posted...
Dark_Apostate posted...

The Godsbane is a sword. Lol.

Let's be a little more picky, shall we?
---
To be continued...
#9Dark_ApostatePosted 8/7/2012 5:15:55 PM
I suppose it could be a short sword, but the way the Arisen holds it before impaling himself lends believability to dagger. Not that it matters...