Just finished the game and still don't have any equipment worth taking about?

#1Brass EaglePosted 8/13/2012 8:20:12 AM
Didn't find anything in the everfalls, is that normal? Anyone feeling generous and want to help a brother out? I'm an assassin with equipment I basically started out with. What should I be wearing or using? I'm starting new game plus now and am just wondering whats the best equipment out there for an assassin.
#2MorterPosted 8/13/2012 8:22:49 AM
I know what you mean, brother. The best way to play a huge, open world, exploration and loot driven game is to post for free hand outs and hope for the best :D

Whats your GT we should panhandle together mang
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
#3Brass Eagle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 8:23:57 AM
Brycespencer
#4meralonnePosted 8/13/2012 8:44:04 AM
Next time you're in the Everfall, bring along your Godsbane. Now do the following:

1. Save before opening a chest.
2. Open chest. If you received a weapon/clothing, save and continue. You're done!
3. If you received anything else, open your inventory and use Godsbane.
4. Kill yourself using Godsbane. If you have a Wakestone, don't use it to revive yourself.
5. Select "Retry". Return to step 2.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#5steve0maticPosted 8/13/2012 8:47:21 AM
You can chest farm for weapons and gear, or build up some cash in the everfall and buy the gear from the everfall merchants. They carry the 2nd best weapons in the game and some pretty decent armor, other than the Ur Dragon drops.
#6Brass Eagle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 8:57:26 AM
Thanks for the help. One more thing, can play again after you beat ng+?
#7MosebysRangersPosted 8/13/2012 8:59:15 AM
TC:

Reached Everfall over the weekend. Feel your pain. Got so tired doing Hari Kari with Godsbane last night stopped playing and went to playing MTG 2013.

You just got to be reall patient. Funny thing was few items I did finally get my Magick Archer couldn't use. Now see why everybody trades items.

Regarding buying stuff you can but it is real expensive.
#8SIyfox729Posted 8/13/2012 11:43:24 PM
Brass Eagle posted...
Thanks for the help. One more thing, can play again after you beat ng+?

yes you can play as many NG+ as you want
---
XBLGT: Slyfox729
I'm not a stranger, just a friend you havent met yet.
#9oReloadPosted 8/14/2012 12:28:24 AM
meralonne posted...
Next time you're in the Everfall, bring along your Godsbane. Now do the following:

1. Save before opening a chest.
2. Open chest. If you received a weapon/clothing, save and continue. You're done!
3. If you received anything else, open your inventory and use Godsbane.
4. Kill yourself using Godsbane. If you have a Wakestone, don't use it to revive yourself.
5. Select "Retry". Return to step 2.

This is 75% of the game.

Err, scratch that. It's 10-25% of the game......
Walking is about 60% of the game.
---
Main Pawn: Depizzle
GT: Waleyy
#10Art Of DrowningPosted 8/14/2012 12:35:41 AM
On getting equipment. While not all Assassin gear, I recommend giving the Arisen's Bond you get to the merchant at the Great Wall. His stock is pretty decent with goodies, some of which is also found in the Everfall. I just give him the bond, buy my goodies then kill him lest he tries to become my love interest. A few other merchants will also benefit from high affinity (Caxton, Madeleine, Quarry Merchant).

If you don't know what the Arisen's Bond is I suggest you look it up in the wikia.
---
"I hear the drum rolls thumping
And my heart starts jumping"