The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Pawn Group D.U.S.K Recruiting

#1DarkR3aper82Posted 8/17/2012 10:31:37 PM
We are the shadowy assassin group whom you will only see the moment before death. Hire us for a one playthrough, and well bring to you a lifetime of bodies...We are D.U.S.K.

Also we are recruiting so if your interested post in this topic or just message me or Sike O Babble on xbox live...come on u know u want to.

And also Heres a video of the famous InfectedCrow/Legynd/EligibleMonster/ZodicalCandy (dont want to forget her) showcasing the group. They are really famous on youtube by the way check out some of their vids.
---
XBL GT DarkR3aper82
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.
#2TheLastKroganPosted 8/17/2012 10:35:19 PM
They have 200 subscribers and 13k video views. I don't know if "famous" is the right word.....
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#3Paradigm_ManPosted 8/17/2012 11:16:10 PM
TheLastKrogan posted...
They have 200 subscribers and 13k video views. I don't know if "famous" is the right word.....

true. aaanyways lol we are hiring lol
---
I've killed my friends, wounded myself, and stalked the night to kill what couldnt be killed. If youre an assassin you know what this means.
GT: Sike O Babble
#4DarkR3aper82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 3:23:26 AM
bump
---
XBL GT DarkR3aper82
#5infectedlegyndPosted 8/18/2012 6:02:48 AM
While I appreciate the we're famous comment the other guy is right, we're not famous lol. We have a nice little following and growing and we're happy with that!
---
Want to see YOUR PAWN on YouTube Adventures in Dragons Dogma?
See those videos and Check out our Anti Co-op videos here! http://www.youtube.com/eligiblemonster
#6DarkR3aper82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 11:25:57 AM
lol i shuld stop late night bumping it goes away by morning
---
XBL GT DarkR3aper82
#7DuskXIIIPosted 8/18/2012 12:42:32 PM
Blasphemy, who says I am recruiting people? Oh D.U.S.K not D-U-S-K...very well then carry on.
---
I'd say I'm no hero [which is true] but putting an overpowered Jerk in his place is a decent outlet for my temper....Lol not really I just like to start s**t.