Everfall, do the treasure chests/boss monsters respawn?

#1MacintegreyPosted 8/18/2012 6:27:41 PM
it seems i cleared out a few of the places in the everfall without rly thinking it through for gear purposes, and have just been grinding lvls/vocations and i noticed when i left and re-entered the maps i been to the final boss <hydra/evil eye/dragon> is no longer in the final room, and all the chests remain open... is that it? are they forever done with, or will the respawn in after some waiting time has passed?
---
This Back and Forth is Killing Me
FC: 3997 6506 1018
#2WinturwulfPosted 8/18/2012 6:29:15 PM
I believe they both respawn after three in-game days.
#3Macintegrey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 6:40:58 PM
thank god, because most of the rares i got a pretty crappy... whoo...
---
This Back and Forth is Killing Me
FC: 3997 6506 1018
#4ZachCooperPosted 8/24/2012 5:16:47 AM
so do they respawn? I'm kind of paranoid to start opening chests at this point.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Zach Cooper FBI
#5stormriser1767Posted 8/24/2012 5:43:39 AM
they do respawn sometimes it takes 7 game days to respawn opened and looted chests
#6steve0maticPosted 8/24/2012 8:27:39 AM
The only one that doesn't respawn is the very first chamber you enter...the whole chamber actually doesn't respawn so that's the only one you can't re-do. Any ledge you land on at first is the Chamber of Confusion, then the other chambers appear after you complete that one. Everything else respawns after 3 days
#7KarathraxPosted 8/24/2012 8:38:12 AM
steve0matic posted...
The only one that doesn't respawn is the very first chamber you enter...the whole chamber actually doesn't respawn so that's the only one you can't re-do. Any ledge you land on at first is the Chamber of Confusion, then the other chambers appear after you complete that one. Everything else respawns after 3 days

My experience is that dragons take seven, so if you intend to go after different species... though it would certainly be nice to spend less time at the inn or the Refugee Camp by the north gate.

Lately I have been having to punch Adelmo to make his pink glow go away.