Ur-Dragon Generation 106

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 106
4 years ago#11
I've never looked in the Special Pawn's section, but thanks for the heads up, I've sent him a message directing his attention to the drama.

I mean, yeah all this could come off as chasing the snitch away (unrelated to Harry Potter) but hey, I don't mind doing the occasional dirty work.
"I often think that the best way to liberate Iran is just to drop Nintendo consoles from the air." ~ Salman Rushdie
4 years ago#12
GT xMrxFredx
4 years ago#13
I'm getting about the same at 9.55, and it's sticking on those figures too.
"I often think that the best way to liberate Iran is just to drop Nintendo consoles from the air." ~ Salman Rushdie
4 years ago#14
probably means he'll be dead in 5 minutes
4 years ago#15
Just got him at 9.16
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc
4 years ago#16
I'm getting 9.1's.
4 years ago#17
Had a quick look (off to work soon). As a solo sorcerer with 6200 damage output, I am doing no damage to this thing, it's magick defence must be through the roof. I suspect it will be dead in 6 hours. I may have to stop fighting this thing. It seems the rules have changed and it is no longer possible to get a kill during a sensible time. Seems the only day I might be able to get a kill is Saturday. Some persons are clearly destroying the experience for others. There is no way the health of the previous should have dropped from 6 to zero.
4 years ago#18
WTF!

Just logged on for a few rounds on this one, having slept through the last's speedy demise.

First run: 9.07
Second: just touched down at a fraction over 3!!!
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Zague <3 Clarus
4 years ago#19
Zague77 posted...
WTF!

Just logged on for a few rounds on this one, having slept through the last's speedy demise.

First run: 9.07
Second: just touched down at a fraction over 3!!!

was fixing to post this as well but i got a 2.70
GT xMrxFredx
4 years ago#20
Like you, Zague was going to post 9.06 but now I got a 1.98!!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 106

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived