Ur-Dragon Generation 106

#5133mm33Posted 11/6/2012 1:32:50 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
@Rei: Well, be that as it may, you holding onto the second spot makes far more sense to all of us than that Luza fella.

@Damien: I hear ya, which is why I can never, ever, ever! Part from this game. I'll be missing far too many kills. =)

@33mm33: Congratz on a kill, dude!

On my Grace run, Ur was lit up, as Zague would have it; like a mo-cap suit. Luckily it didn't take too long to kill. While pretty it can be daunting at times.

Thank you, been trying to get that for a while.
#52KarathraxPosted 11/6/2012 1:32:59 AM
Karathrax posted...
Holy ***l, my heart is pounding.

I FORGOT CURATIVES.

I got the kill. Eight for Karathrax.

No, I am wrong, seven for Karathrax, the eighth one is Sekhmeti's. I am 470 on the board, Casyle, so I have a ways to go to catch you, haha
#53Zague77Posted 11/6/2012 1:40:15 AM
Well done everyone who got him! I got the chin/chest version first, and the chest just wouldn't pop. Got the mo-cap suit second and he went down easy. I always prefer it when there are quite a few hearts. That way, you know none of them are going to be damage sponges :)

About the earlier discussions re hacking etc...

Didn't have a chance to chime in as Ur was up to his craziness, but what I can say is that the two Urans have been one or two kills ahead of me throughout my long climb into the top ten. This is going back months. They're actually three ahead of me now, since I slept through 105. But they haven't come from nowhere.
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Zague <3 Clarus
#54DamienTheEvil1Posted 11/6/2012 1:55:50 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
@Rei: Well, be that as it may, you holding onto the second spot makes far more sense to all of us than that Luza fella.

@Damien: I hear ya, which is why I can never, ever, ever! Part from this game. I'll be missing far too many kills. =)

@33mm33: Congratz on a kill, dude!

On my Grace run, Ur was lit up, as Zague would have it; like a mo-cap suit. Luckily it didn't take too long to kill. While pretty it can be daunting at times.

I figure I'm way to far back in kills to even try to climb up the leader boards to catch you guys. Well unless I can keep killing him that fast with Damien and switch over to Extreme I might get up their in the rankings. But I'll agree with you this game is far to fun for me to just part ways with it. Well maybe when Dragons Dogma 2 comes out I might but other than that I'll probably take short brakes here and there so I don't get completely burnt out on this game.
---
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc
#55KarathraxPosted 11/6/2012 1:58:50 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Karathrax posted...

I FORGOT CURATIVES.

LOL! I would have (you know) my pants. I can't do it without curatives. I need like 20 Mushroom Potages. =)

Congratz on the kill though! Wow.

Nash, wrong location. I think I am now hosting one of Ripley's chestbursters, haha

Ordinarily I take 135 large mushrooms and lots of blast arrows. Had the arrows, just... Nothing else. Nothing.

The Ur cast a holy furor on me while I was keeled over from my first hard volley, followed by a glancing purple phlegm ball. Then I fired back... and the fat dragon sang.

But still, that had to be the scariest 90 seconds in game to date.
#56DamienTheEvil1Posted 11/6/2012 2:10:10 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Karathrax posted...

I FORGOT CURATIVES.

LOL! I would have (you know) my pants. I can't do it without curatives. I need like 20 Mushroom Potages. =)

Congratz on the kill though! Wow.

DamienTheEvil1 posted...
Man if I'd gotten those last 2 augments he'd never made it out the 1st run. Got all but one heart.

Anywho finally achieved one of my goals, I gotta kill with both Damien and Extreme.

Nice going! I suppose the respite paid off. =)

I'll say my "Gransys Grand Tour" was a surprising success. Though if those next two augments do what I think they'll do then I maybe able to get a lot more kills with both Damien and Extreme. If I start focusing on Legacy maybe I can pull off my ultimate goal and get kills with all three of those accounts during a single grace.
---
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc
#57Ghost_of_KirinPosted 11/6/2012 5:05:54 AM
Zague77 posted...

Didn't have a chance to chime in as Ur was up to his craziness, but what I can say is that the two Urans have been one or two kills ahead of me throughout my long climb into the top ten. This is going back months. They're actually three ahead of me now, since I slept through 105. But they haven't come from nowhere.

Ah, they have indeed been around, that much is certain, but what I was referring to was their actual kill counts. In the past when Tot was still around and gunning for his third spot which he was just a few spots shy of, those guys were up there with him, one even a rank above. Then some time later they dropped off. And now Rafiki has dropped off, he's the latest casualty of course, hehe. Might we soon see his rapid ascent? =)

Karathrax posted...

Nash, wrong location. I think I am now hosting one of Ripley's chestbursters, haha

Ordinarily I take 135 large mushrooms and lots of blast arrows. Had the arrows, just... Nothing else. Nothing.

The Ur cast a holy furor on me while I was keeled over from my first hard volley, followed by a glancing purple phlegm ball. Then I fired back... and the fat dragon sang.

But still, that had to be the scariest 90 seconds in game to date.

Whoa! Now hold on a sec. Sounds like you care to repeat all that again. Going in with no curatives. =)

DamienTheEvil1 posted...

I'll say my "Gransys Grand Tour" was a surprising success. Though if those next two augments do what I think they'll do then I maybe able to get a lot more kills with both Damien and Extreme. If I start focusing on Legacy maybe I can pull off my ultimate goal and get kills with all three of those accounts during a single grace.

Damien's Extreme Legacy! =)

That would be madness! The good sort of course.
---
"I often think that the best way to liberate Iran is just to drop Nintendo consoles from the air." ~ Salman Rushdie
#58Zague77Posted 11/6/2012 5:11:46 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Zague77 posted...

Ah, they have indeed been around, that much is certain, but what I was referring to was their actual kill counts. In the past when Tot was still around and gunning for his third spot which he was just a few spots shy of, those guys were up there with him, one even a rank above. Then some time later they dropped off. And now Rafiki has dropped off, he's the latest casualty of course, hehe. Might we soon see his rapid ascent? =)

Ah. Got it. I have to say I did suspect some degree of tomfoolery from them. Can't recall the exact numbers, but the higher level of the two is in the 170s and has been for weeks and weeks, despite multiple Ur kills in that time. Methinks said kills are perhaps not wholly legitimate >_<
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Zague <3 Clarus