Give-a-Way Finally

#51Azlem(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:57:37 PM
I'll be closing this topic this Friday at 10pm CMT everyone that asks for something will get that item no worries, I'm going to try to do a give-a-way every 6 months or so.
---
GT: rashemdaromania
Pawn: Rhapsody (lv.200 Ranger)
#52dmack316Posted 12/3/2012 7:05:45 PM
Hey Azlem do you have the DLC quests? I need badge number 40 for from a different sky. I've been asking for this for days and nobody seems to have this badge. This is the last quest I have in my log and I want to finish and move on to New Game+.
#53erw62Posted 12/4/2012 6:16:07 AM
erw62 posted...
If or whenever on your next handout you have any of these four to fess up (Berserkin, Feral Cape, Sable Sentinel, Dragonís Risen), I would be happy to receive them. A prompt to shift my pawn to the correct vocation is all that I would need. Thanks in advance for any consideration!

If you've not already dropped any of these items on me, please ignore my earlier request and send them along to others. I've managed to acquire three of these on my own, and I've also socked away plenty of gold to purchase more stuff in the Everfall.

I am holding out hope that the other pieces of the Golden Lion armor set spawn for me. I have the helm dragonforged and think it's a neat looking outfit. Dark Lorica might be nice!
---
gt: AboundedOrc0. alt: Iwells0291
main pawns: El-Ahrairah & Ser Safyre
#54Azlem(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:11:58 AM
Locking this topic a day early since it got knocked back to page five, I'll lock it at noon CMT everyone that asked for something will get what the asked for come hell or high water lol when I say I'll get you something I mean it and dmack316 if you see this I have a badge 40 I can send your way.
---
#55dmack316Posted 12/5/2012 8:13:35 AM
Azlem posted...
Locking this topic a day early since it got knocked back to page five, I'll lock it at noon CMT everyone that asked for something will get what the asked for come hell or high water lol when I say I'll get you something I mean it and dmack316 if you see this I have a badge 40 I can send your way.

Bad ass Azlem! You just made my X Mas. I'll have Violet give you a kiss lol
#56Lyndsey1979Posted 12/5/2012 9:24:59 AM
If you have a Heaven's Key or any decent assassin armor from the dragon I'd be glad to take it! Thanks
---
GT: LyndsSTFU
Pawn: Squid
#57supernightmarenPosted 12/5/2012 9:56:01 AM
siegfried mask would be awesome but i'm not expecting anything lol
GT: supernightmaren
---
metaphors be with you.
#58Azlem(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:09:56 AM
All items have been sent, if you didn't receive an item it was because your pawn was the wrong vocation, I have sent those people a pm on Live if you still want the item(s) change your pawn and pm me back to let me know.
---