Ur-Dragon Generation 137

#11ServarePosted 11/25/2012 12:28:43 AM
XanderRinge posted...
Yay! Kill number three!

:-)

Same. kill three has been bagged and tagged.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#12KarathraxPosted 11/25/2012 12:30:16 AM
robert43s posted...
I can't believe I missed the last one. I hate it when it drags on. Also lousy pity reward. Congrats to Karathrax for getting the online kill though. I think I missed it by probably 10 minutes, was the last only a thirty minutes grace period again ?

It was forty-five minutes, and started off really hard.

So all the Maker's Fingers? I must have used one every round from when I started around, what, 1500 PST? To its death. I think it's accurate to say that the defenses affected are those during its immediate grace period, not the successive gen.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Boom-chicka-BOW-WOW
#13DamienTheEvil1Posted 11/25/2012 12:35:10 AM
ReiderAsmadi posted...
NAME posted...
ReiderAsmadi posted...
This doesn't look like the normal post at all.

Do I need to smack you for going against the exact same topic every time?

You better be kidding, because BRING IT!

http://i.imgur.com/VL7Oh.jpg

Done.

*Walks into topic*

O.O

*Slowly backs out of topic*
---
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc
#14GAMERKSPosted 11/25/2012 12:51:47 AM
Don't use maker's finger!!
That was the reason for a really tough grace with magic classes. they are useless expensiv and ruins peoples hard work.
they are only useful to kill ur pregrace.
---
GT RohrGamer Pawn Sheryll
GT Xx GAMER KS xX Pawn Duncan
#15KarathraxPosted 11/25/2012 1:06:11 AM
GAMERKS posted...
That was the reason for a really tough grace with magic classes. they are useless expensiv and ruins peoples hard work.

Which is precisely what I did, as I got the killing blow tonight.
---
Boom-chicka-BOW-WOW
#16robert43sPosted 11/25/2012 1:19:58 AM
Karathrax posted...
GAMERKS posted...

Which is precisely what I did, as I got the killing blow tonight.

Which clearly indicates that when it dies quickly, the persons doing it are cheating big time, since I never find those graces to be hard, actually, they are relatively easy.

Just realised, I am going to suffer later, only had about 2 hours sleep.
#17Ghost_of_KirinPosted 11/25/2012 1:33:17 AM
Karathrax posted...

So all the Maker's Fingers? I must have used one every round from when I started around, what, 1500 PST? To its death. I think it's accurate to say that the defenses affected are those during its immediate grace period, not the successive gen.

This is exactly what I've been saying. The director's comments have been taken out of context.

The faster the Ur-Dragon goes down the smaller the window of opportunity with which to kill it during Grace. Furthermore, added to the despair of having the Ur-Dragon harder to defeat is its defense growth during Grace, as a direct result of copious amounts of Maker's Fingers being used to get it to Grace.
---
"I often think that the best way to liberate Iran is just to drop Nintendo consoles from the air." ~ Salman Rushdie
#18builder111Posted 11/25/2012 1:36:50 AM
hmmm that's interesting it took me 2 rounds to take him down last time. his neck i think it was went down ok but that front leg took quite a beating with my MK and 3 sorc. pawns
#19darkxknight101Posted 11/25/2012 1:45:50 AM
nice job guys you guys deserve the kill!
---
GT: DARKxKNIGHT101
Pawn: Dante
#20KarathraxPosted 11/25/2012 1:56:32 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Karathrax posted...

This is exactly what I've been saying. The director's comments have been taken out of context.

The faster the Ur-Dragon goes down the smaller the window of opportunity with which to kill it during Grace. Furthermore, added to the despair of having the Ur-Dragon harder to defeat is its defense growth during Grace, as a direct result of copious amounts of Maker's Fingers being used to get it to Grace.

And that was exactly what I was confirming.

That said, this evening was hours of freaking hard work-- round after round-- even with the fingers. I will not be repeating that.
---
Boom-chicka-BOW-WOW