Ur-Dragon Generation 137

#131builder111Posted 11/27/2012 2:40:40 AM
XanderRinge posted...
It's gone. No easy grace for me- no kill. Just a crappy pity reward...

:*(

that sucks he was tough as nails. first round he had 1 foot, then he came back with shoulders as well lit up. i godsbaned during the 3rd round to try and get an easier version and finally took him down but what a pain.
#132Guilty_RushPosted 11/27/2012 2:41:28 AM
Just got my first kill!
#133Zague77Posted 11/27/2012 2:42:41 AM
Well, I'm back on the kill trail with my alternate. Daedalus is up to 16 kills now. Level with Kara :)
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#134Zague77Posted 11/27/2012 2:43:26 AM
Guilty_Rush posted...
Just got my first kill!

Congrats! :D
---
#135CasylePosted 11/27/2012 2:53:30 AM(edited)
Yaay! Now Rob has to look at my buns for a bit! Ooo, I can see Zague too! And it's gonna be a llloonnngg time 'till I see who's at #9! *Laughs* 12 Kills to #13 and he's still active too.

And this Ur was a new one, I actually Godsbaned during his first grace out of confusion! He landed and I couldn't see ANY hearts so I Godsbaned and as he landed again I finally saw a single heart on the bottom of his front left claw.
---
I will always love you Patricia Kathleen Ramsey, I miss you beyond belief and words and I'll never forget you...
#136Ghost_of_KirinPosted 11/27/2012 2:48:35 AM
builder111 posted...

that sucks he was tough as nails. first round he had 1 foot, then he came back with shoulders as well lit up. i godsbaned during the 3rd round to try and get an easier version and finally took him down but what a pain.

Builder, that one foot/paw round was a pre-Grace Ur-Dragon.

Fred gave it all with a thousand volleys of Maker's Fingers, that's why it was as tough as it was to deal with. The more Maker's Fingers it takes to take down the Ur-Dragon the harder the Grace, not the next generation, as that is a given to go up in defense and health anyway.

Oh, and my apologies, Zague, I sent you a message over LIVE. Force of habit. :(
---
"I often think that the best way to liberate Iran is just to drop Nintendo consoles from the air." ~ Salman Rushdie
#137robert43sPosted 11/27/2012 2:48:58 AM
GAMERKS posted...
builder111 posted...
Austin119 posted...
How though..... What exactly are u guys doing?

+1

Maker's spamming and mess up grace for mage-based arisen's!

I play as a sorcerer, and that seems relatively normal to me, but there again, I rarely see easy graces (I think I have only ever seen about 5 easy graces). I can usually kill it in one or two runs now, there again, I am doing 6325 damage. I remember one taking me four runs to kill once (that was a right pain), where as another, I killed in about 3-5 seconds.
#138DamienTheEvil1Posted 11/27/2012 2:53:50 AM
Anyone else get the 5 levels of ridiculous? Damien and Extreme got them all. Was there even an easy grace? I realized I wasn't so lucky with Extreme when he ran through a hail storm of bolide unscathed. Though I ended up killing him with a technique I've never tried before but man that was brutal.
---
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc
#139robert43sPosted 11/27/2012 2:56:45 AM
Casyle posted...
Yaay! Now Rob has to look at my buns for a bit! Ooo, I can see Zague too! And it's gonna be a llloonnngg time 'till I see who's at #9! *Laughs* 12 Kills to #13 and he's still active too.

And this Ur was a new one, I actually Godsbaned during his first grace out of confusion! He landed and I couldn't see ANY hearts so I Godsbaned and as he landed again I finally saw a single heart on the bottom of his front left claw.

Yep, you managed to get the kill before me, I think we may be stuck for a while, there's a long way to the next player. I am certain we will change order during the course of this battle, but eventually you will win and overtake me (I only got the kill because I am on holiday).
#140Zague77Posted 11/27/2012 3:00:45 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Oh, and my apologies, Zague, I sent you a message over LIVE. Force of habit. :(

Oh, sure. Rub it in why don't you!?

;)
---