Ur-Dragon Generation 137

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 137

User Info: builder111

builder111
4 years ago#131
XanderRinge posted...
It's gone. No easy grace for me- no kill. Just a crappy pity reward...

:*(

that sucks he was tough as nails. first round he had 1 foot, then he came back with shoulders as well lit up. i godsbaned during the 3rd round to try and get an easier version and finally took him down but what a pain.

User Info: Guilty_Rush

Guilty_Rush
4 years ago#132
Just got my first kill!

User Info: Zague77

Zague77
4 years ago#133
Well, I'm back on the kill trail with my alternate. Daedalus is up to 16 kills now. Level with Kara :)
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Zague77
4 years ago#134
Guilty_Rush posted...
Just got my first kill!

Congrats! :D

User Info: Casyle

Casyle
4 years ago#135
Yaay! Now Rob has to look at my buns for a bit! Ooo, I can see Zague too! And it's gonna be a llloonnngg time 'till I see who's at #9! *Laughs* 12 Kills to #13 and he's still active too.

And this Ur was a new one, I actually Godsbaned during his first grace out of confusion! He landed and I couldn't see ANY hearts so I Godsbaned and as he landed again I finally saw a single heart on the bottom of his front left claw.
I will always love you Patricia Kathleen Ramsey, I miss you beyond belief and words and I'll never forget you...

User Info: Ghost_of_Kirin

Ghost_of_Kirin
4 years ago#136
builder111 posted...

that sucks he was tough as nails. first round he had 1 foot, then he came back with shoulders as well lit up. i godsbaned during the 3rd round to try and get an easier version and finally took him down but what a pain.

Builder, that one foot/paw round was a pre-Grace Ur-Dragon.

Fred gave it all with a thousand volleys of Maker's Fingers, that's why it was as tough as it was to deal with. The more Maker's Fingers it takes to take down the Ur-Dragon the harder the Grace, not the next generation, as that is a given to go up in defense and health anyway.

Oh, and my apologies, Zague, I sent you a message over LIVE. Force of habit. :(
"I often think that the best way to liberate Iran is just to drop Nintendo consoles from the air." ~ Salman Rushdie

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 years ago#137
GAMERKS posted...
builder111 posted...
Austin119 posted...
How though..... What exactly are u guys doing?

+1

Maker's spamming and mess up grace for mage-based arisen's!

I play as a sorcerer, and that seems relatively normal to me, but there again, I rarely see easy graces (I think I have only ever seen about 5 easy graces). I can usually kill it in one or two runs now, there again, I am doing 6325 damage. I remember one taking me four runs to kill once (that was a right pain), where as another, I killed in about 3-5 seconds.

User Info: DamienTheEvil1

DamienTheEvil1
4 years ago#138
Anyone else get the 5 levels of ridiculous? Damien and Extreme got them all. Was there even an easy grace? I realized I wasn't so lucky with Extreme when he ran through a hail storm of bolide unscathed. Though I ended up killing him with a technique I've never tried before but man that was brutal.
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 years ago#139
Casyle posted...
Yaay! Now Rob has to look at my buns for a bit! Ooo, I can see Zague too! And it's gonna be a llloonnngg time 'till I see who's at #9! *Laughs* 12 Kills to #13 and he's still active too.

And this Ur was a new one, I actually Godsbaned during his first grace out of confusion! He landed and I couldn't see ANY hearts so I Godsbaned and as he landed again I finally saw a single heart on the bottom of his front left claw.

Yep, you managed to get the kill before me, I think we may be stuck for a while, there's a long way to the next player. I am certain we will change order during the course of this battle, but eventually you will win and overtake me (I only got the kill because I am on holiday).

Zague77
4 years ago#140
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Oh, and my apologies, Zague, I sent you a message over LIVE. Force of habit. :(

Oh, sure. Rub it in why don't you!?

;)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 137

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived