Ur-Dragon Generation 137

#141GAMERKSPosted 11/27/2012 3:08:32 AM
robert43s posted...
GAMERKS posted...
builder111 posted...
Austin119 posted...
How though..... What exactly are u guys doing?

+1

Maker's spamming and mess up grace for mage-based arisen's!

I play as a sorcerer, and that seems relatively normal to me, but there again, I rarely see easy graces (I think I have only ever seen about 5 easy graces). I can usually kill it in one or two runs now, there again, I am doing 6325 damage. I remember one taking me four runs to kill once (that was a right pain), where as another, I killed in about 3-5 seconds.

i killed ur with 3 accounts. i always killed him with my sorcerer in 1 round.
normally i killed ur with my 3rd account in 10-30 seconds. because it's soft grace.
this time the fight last 4 minutes. there is a difference.
---
GT RohrGamer Pawn Sheryll
GT Xx GAMER KS xX Pawn Duncan
#142CasylePosted 11/27/2012 3:15:59 AM(edited)
robert43s posted...
Casyle posted...
Yaay! Now Rob has to look at my buns for a bit! Ooo, I can see Zague too! And it's gonna be a llloonnngg time 'till I see who's at #9! *Laughs* 12 Kills to #13 and he's still active too.

And this Ur was a new one, I actually Godsbaned during his first grace out of confusion! He landed and I couldn't see ANY hearts so I Godsbaned and as he landed again I finally saw a single heart on the bottom of his front left claw.

Yep, you managed to get the kill before me, I think we may be stuck for a while, there's a long way to the next player. I am certain we will change order during the course of this battle, but eventually you will win and overtake me (I only got the kill because I am on holiday).

Hehehe I've got a feeling we'll be passing, at the moment, #12 and #11, a 'fore we catch up to #13 Yasaiou *spelling?*. We get to spend the next couple weeks playing leapfrog for 14th place! *Laughs* ;)
---
I will always love you Patricia Kathleen Ramsey, I miss you beyond belief and words and I'll never forget you...
#143Zague77Posted 11/27/2012 3:30:39 AM
Casyle posted...
robert43s posted...
Casyle posted...
Yaay! Now Rob has to look at my buns for a bit! Ooo, I can see Zague too! And it's gonna be a llloonnngg time 'till I see who's at #9! *Laughs* 12 Kills to #13 and he's still active too.

And this Ur was a new one, I actually Godsbaned during his first grace out of confusion! He landed and I couldn't see ANY hearts so I Godsbaned and as he landed again I finally saw a single heart on the bottom of his front left claw.

Yep, you managed to get the kill before me, I think we may be stuck for a while, there's a long way to the next player. I am certain we will change order during the course of this battle, but eventually you will win and overtake me (I only got the kill because I am on holiday).

Hehehe I've got a feeling we'll be passing, at the moment, #12 and #11, a 'fore we catch up to #13 Yasaiou *spelling?*. We get to spend the next couple weeks playing leapfrog for 14th place! *Laughs* ;)

Well, my main GT is a sitting duck, guys. Not going to get any more than 49 kills now :(
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#144GAMERKSPosted 11/27/2012 3:31:43 AM
Casyle posted...
robert43s posted...
Casyle posted...

rank 10, 12 and 13 are active gamers. they never missed a kill. you can only zague catch up for the moment. i doubt they quit ur hunting.
Rank 12 is my alternate. he is a tough enemy for you, in case the other 2 quit. it's a hard competition. i like that!
---
#145CasylePosted 11/27/2012 3:47:59 AM
GAMERKS posted...
Casyle posted...
robert43s posted...
Casyle posted...

rank 10, 12 and 13 are active gamers. they never missed a kill. you can only zague catch up for the moment. i doubt they quit ur hunting.
Rank 12 is my alternate. he is a tough enemy for you, in case the other 2 quit. it's a hard competition. i like that!

Ah, fun!
---
I will always love you Patricia Kathleen Ramsey, I miss you beyond belief and words and I'll never forget you...
#146robert43sPosted 11/27/2012 3:58:12 AM
Casyle posted...
GAMERKS posted...
Casyle posted...
robert43s posted...
Casyle posted...

Ah, fun!

Even harder for me when he usually dies whilst I'm at work, or asleep. They really need to reset this thing and alter its mechanics. So biased towards assassins and makers. But I have repeated said what I want, one can hope I suppose.
#147DamienTheEvil1Posted 11/27/2012 4:09:27 AM
That's a first, to need two runs at grace last gen to killing him 4th fastest this gen. I guess ten levels made the difference. Wonder how much faster I'll be able to get him at level 200 and with the right augments.
---
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc
#148robert43sPosted 11/27/2012 6:59:50 AM
DamienTheEvil1 posted...
That's a first, to need two runs at grace last gen to killing him 4th fastest this gen. I guess ten levels made the difference. Wonder how much faster I'll be able to get him at level 200 and with the right augments.

What are you playing as ? I suspect a high level assassin.
#149GAMERKSPosted 11/27/2012 7:20:17 AM
DamienTheEvil1 posted...

the fast killer uran and luza missed a kill. i got a disconnect and your timing was perfect.
i doubt, that' s your arisen. 10 higher levels do nothing. it's all about timing and the strength and the health from the hearts. every grace is different. but gratulation to the top 5 kill.
---
#150ServarePosted 11/27/2012 7:22:51 AM
The blazes? He had over 10.5 for me.

Balls...
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.