Ur-Dragon Generation 137

#21Ghost_of_KirinPosted 11/25/2012 3:13:31 AM
Karathrax posted...

And that was exactly what I was confirming.

That said, this evening was hours of freaking hard work-- round after round-- even with the fingers. I will not be repeating that.

Well, with all that's said and done, you did a great job of landing the killing blow after all those rounds. Beating Fred, even, heh. =)
---
"I often think that the best way to liberate Iran is just to drop Nintendo consoles from the air." ~ Salman Rushdie
#22Austin119Posted 11/25/2012 5:54:16 AM
How's the health looking
---
GT: TylorTheTerrabl Pawn : Lola LVL 200 Sorcerer
GT: TheDarkArisen Pawn: Lilly LVL 137+ Ranger
#23GAMERKSPosted 11/25/2012 7:23:16 AM
---
GT RohrGamer Pawn Sheryll
GT Xx GAMER KS xX Pawn Duncan
#24Austin119Posted 11/25/2012 7:48:52 AM
Yeah, that's about where he was for me as well :(
---
GT: TylorTheTerrabl Pawn : Lola LVL 200 Sorcerer
GT: TheDarkArisen Pawn: Lilly LVL 137+ Ranger
#25NAME(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:05:00 AM
ReiderAsmadi posted...
NAME posted...
ReiderAsmadi posted...
This doesn't look like the normal post at all.

Do I need to smack you for going against the exact same topic every time?

You better be kidding, because BRING IT!

http://i.imgur.com/VL7Oh.jpg

Done.

And I'm BAAAAAAACK...! :) I immediately passed out after posting that, and now I have a Ur-Dragon Hangover -- I can't even look at a turkey anymore! :( Aww...! :) Cute kitties! :) Thanks, Asmadi! :) I feel better -- sya knut! :) Hey...! :) Whatever happened to that little guy...? :)
---
I'm supposed to be dead.
#26NAME(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:40:36 AM
10.3! :( I think something went wrong with the hackers' method last gen...that last, wretched gen...because the dragon's AI has been updated, maybe along with the whole system! :( It was stuck in the mandatory, low hp, syphilitic craze -- for a few centuries -- but it was slightly more crazy, spinning and spewing crazy, full-on bath salts crazy...complete, with crack-addict endurance! :(
---
I'm supposed to be dead.
#27Ghost_of_KirinPosted 11/25/2012 9:49:12 AM(edited)
Sorry, NAME, how I managed to miss your two posts is beyond me. But reading it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. As if I was reading about us, not just you and me, but the whole community of Ur-Dragon hunters in here. Nice read, big bro ( grins ), I really liked it.

Anyway, I must have missed them in my haste as I was trying to get the blasted helicopter fighter sim to work - DSC Black Shark - for the Ka-50 Black Shark helicopter to take off! Spent hours going back and forth with the manual that's over 480 plus pages long, and I still can't get the blasted thing off the ground. There are like 60 switches to switch just to turn on the engines and for the twin coaxial rotors to spin.

I then get a flashing red warning light as I kept on pressing the wrong switches, with a Russian woman calmly warning me about an imminent hazard. I had no idea what she was on about, she just sounded so great and sexy that I fell asleep as I blindly fondled the last of the few knobs and switches.

Here I was, thinking that the Ur-Dragon was tough. =)
---
"I often think that the best way to liberate Iran is just to drop Nintendo consoles from the air." ~ Salman Rushdie
#28KarathraxPosted 11/25/2012 10:01:58 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Karathrax posted...

That said, this evening was hours of freaking hard work-- round after round-- even with the fingers. I will not be repeating that.

Well, with all that's said and done, you did a great job of landing the killing blow after all those rounds. Beating Fred, even, heh. =)

And I was all WUT about that, because... the order of the universe was overturned and shaken to its very foundation. Fred is ALWAYS first. Always. Hahahah
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Boom-chicka-BOW-WOW
#29Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/25/2012 11:21:25 AM
Tsk tsk, these topics have started the same for almost 100 gens. Someone needs to take away your posting responsibilities.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#30ReiderAsmadiPosted 11/25/2012 12:39:33 PM
Karathrax posted...
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Karathrax posted...

And I was all WUT about that, because... the order of the universe was overturned and shaken to its very foundation. Fred is ALWAYS first. Always. Hahahah

There was Zenxacred before him and me on occasion before that. :P

Most people can't claim to be first at any point so congrats. Welcome to that special club.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.