Ur-Dragon Generation 137

#31KarathraxPosted 11/25/2012 1:11:12 PM
So, the conclusion is that this, from the posting guide in the Ur Dragon Topic:

"Don't use too many Maker's Fingers. Too many and the next gen will have DEF up and HP up."

is incorrect. I used about 25 MFs last night, that's a LOT, yet the grace period was normal. I suggest that the line read something like this:

If the Ur Dragon's health plummets catastrophically due to a massive assault with Maker's Fingers, then the immediate Grace Period will be HARD and SHORT due to additional HP and DEF. The next Ur Dragon will generate normally.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Boom-chicka-BOW-WOW
#32darkxknight101Posted 11/25/2012 1:44:48 PM
Karathrax posted...

"Don't use too many Maker's Fingers. Too many and the next gen will have DEF up and HP up."

is incorrect. I used about 25 MFs last night, that's a LOT, yet the grace period was normal. I suggest that the line read something like this:

If the Ur Dragon's health plummets catastrophically due to a massive assault with Maker's Fingers, then the immediate Grace Period will be HARD and SHORT due to additional HP and DEF. The next Ur Dragon will generate normally.

still DON'T use too many maker fingers because people like grace and DON'T want it to be hard >_<
---
GT: DARKxKNIGHT101
Pawn: Dante
#33KarathraxPosted 11/25/2012 2:05:34 PM
darkxknight101 posted...
Karathrax posted...

still DON'T use too many maker fingers because people like grace and DON'T want it to be hard >_<

The plummeting health and consequential hard grace periods are directly associated with the group of people who have been exploiting a software cheat that targets one of the Ur Dragon servers. My use of all those MFs last night, and I repeat this again, did not get us a hard grace period. It was normal.

I do not think that GF needs to be warned against doing this-- all of the GF posters I have met here to date would not stoop to such behavior.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Boom-chicka-BOW-WOW
#34Austin119Posted 11/25/2012 3:05:30 PM
I find that if I want a easy grace just wait like 15 mins after he is dead and save before you go in. If you can see health , Godsbane yourself and go back. Always works for me without fail, if I'm playing Sorcerer. If I'm using my main Assassin account, I just take whatever one I get.
---
GT: TylorTheTerrabl Pawn : Lola LVL 200 Sorcerer
GT: TheDarkArisen Pawn: Lilly LVL 200 Ranger
#35NAME(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 3:45:45 PM
Austin119 posted...
I find that if I want a easy grace just wait like 15 mins after he is dead and save before you go in. If you can see health , Godsbane yourself and go back. Always works for me without fail, if I'm playing Sorcerer. If I'm using my main Assassin account, I just take whatever one I get.

This is a much better, and healthier, way of dealing with the multi-stage grace period of a Ur-Dragon... It has always worked, with the exception of really short grace periods -- but that's why this series of threads should exist in the first place, so people can get at least one kill, versus nothing or insult loot! :) Also, there have been too many stuck up, holier-than-thou types that take an insecure, team-sports mindset of always blaming other people/random groups for perceived problems in the game design, usually out of pure ignorance, cowardice, or just to be negative/condescending tools, as they are predisposed to do so, because they suck as people! :/
---
I'm supposed to be dead.
#36darkxknight101Posted 11/25/2012 3:49:20 PM
NAME posted...
Austin119 posted...

This is a much better, and healthier, way of dealing with the multi-stage grace period of a Ur-Dragon... It has always worked, with the exception of really short grace periods -- but that's why this series of threads should exist in the first place, so people can get at least one kill, versus nothing or insult loot! :) Also, there have been too many stuck up, holier-than-thou types that take an insecure, team-sports mindset of always blaming other people/random groups for perceived problems in the game design, usually out of pure ignorance, cowardice, or just to be negative/condescending tools, as they are predisposed to do so, because they suck as people! :/

is that suppose to be for me? if so calm down bro
---
GT: DARKxKNIGHT101
Pawn: Dante
#37robert43sPosted 11/25/2012 4:02:54 PM
Anyone with a health update.
#38ShinzouMorimotoPosted 11/25/2012 4:14:02 PM
That was not a normal grace at all.....one, I failed to get the kill and two there was a weird bug (?) involving the pawns.

I can kill it on hard grace, even at level 150 (I am now at 191). I was not able to kill it, at all, nor was there an easy grace this round.

Then, I kept getting the "Aid" message when killing the pawns. Happened all 5 times I went in, with one of the pawns showing the aid message.

It was not normal for me.
#39roseatedawnPosted 11/25/2012 4:14:59 PM
NAME posted...

The multi-instance draconic terrors would not die! They fought for hours, then days! Some among the ranks began to die off from exhaustion, some were corrupted beyond death, and erased from history eternal...some even quit life, committing suicide out of rage!

LOL That was a fun read. I'm one of the ones who died from exhaustion. I ended up going to sleep so I missed gen 136, sad to say.

I just went in to check on gen 137 and he was at 9.6
#40NAME(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 4:35:10 PM
darkxknight101 posted...
NAME posted...
Austin119 posted...

is that suppose to be for me? if so calm down bro

Of course not! :)
---
I'm supposed to be dead.