Ur-Dragon Generation 137

#51darkxknight101Posted 11/25/2012 8:25:40 PM
XanderRinge posted...
Random question...

Has anybody here taken my pawn to fight the Ur Dragon in the past?

i have
---
GT: DARKxKNIGHT101
Pawn: Dante
#52XanderRingePosted 11/25/2012 9:14:04 PM
darkxknight101 posted...
XanderRinge posted...
Random question...

Has anybody here taken my pawn to fight the Ur Dragon in the past?

i have

Cool. I'm going to write a fanfic on the Ur Dragon and might include some other pawn and arisen names.
---
My signature has become self-conscience, so it is hiding now.
XBox gamertag: ColbytheLateOne; Alt: TheLateColby
#53NAME(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:16:00 PM
Go for it! :)
---
I'm supposed to be dead.
#54DrNick2008Posted 11/25/2012 9:23:06 PM
builder111 posted...
I wouldn't call the last gen's grace normal, it shouldn't take 2 rounds of constant wailing on his front paw to take him down. Then again there's really nothing normal about the Ur dragon to begin with.

I would totally agree... that last gen and grace were not normal at all. Even though I was playing as an underpowered Arisen (read that as relatively new MK, rank 4, lvl 120+), I ran through 2 full rounds of grace and could not take him down. On my previous online Ur hunts, my MA had no problems at all. Despite all of the many rounds I did trying to work it down over the course of the day, and the 2 rounds of "grace" that I finished without dying, trying to take him down, I got no weapons DF'ed, and my pity reward were some rift crystals, and a wakestone shard. BFD.

I am still so pissed at that last gen that I have not even bothered to play at all today.
---
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#55XanderRingePosted 11/25/2012 9:32:55 PM
NAME posted...
Go for it! :)

If you don't mind, what's your Arisen's and pawn's names? :)
---
#56NAME(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:00:39 PM
Can I just friend you? :)
---
I'm supposed to be dead.
#57darkxknight101Posted 11/25/2012 10:14:23 PM
NAME posted...

why dont you want people to know your gamertag?
---
GT: DARKxKNIGHT101
Pawn: Dante
#58builder111Posted 11/25/2012 10:32:54 PM
his gt is princessamidala
#59XanderRingePosted 11/25/2012 10:49:24 PM
NAME posted...

Sure. That was my next question. Lol
---
#60KarathraxPosted 11/25/2012 11:03:20 PM
DrNick2008 posted...
builder111 posted...
I wouldn't call the last gen's grace normal, it shouldn't take 2 rounds of constant wailing on his front paw to take him down. Then again there's really nothing normal about the Ur dragon to begin with.

I would totally agree... that last gen and grace were not normal at all. Even though I was playing as an underpowered Arisen (read that as relatively new MK, rank 4, lvl 120+), I ran through 2 full rounds of grace and could not take him down. On my previous online Ur hunts, my MA had no problems at all. Despite all of the many rounds I did trying to work it down over the course of the day, and the 2 rounds of "grace" that I finished without dying, trying to take him down, I got no weapons DF'ed, and my pity reward were some rift crystals, and a wakestone shard. BFD.

I am still so pissed at that last gen that I have not even bothered to play at all today.

That's what happened to me in what, 78 or 79? The Nameless One. I sympathize.

14 hours of steady rounds one right after the last, only to fail two rounds of grace because I could not break the last heart in time. The pity reward for something like 45 to 50 rounds was the usual junk, a couple of bags of coins and an Ascalon.

I almost quit the game completely--and my wrists still ache.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Boom-chicka-BOW-WOW