Ur-Dragon Generation 137

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 137

User Info: darkxknight101

darkxknight101
4 years ago#51
XanderRinge posted...
Random question...

Has anybody here taken my pawn to fight the Ur Dragon in the past?

i have
GT: DARKxKNIGHT101
Pawn: Dante

User Info: XanderRinge

XanderRinge
4 years ago#52
darkxknight101 posted...
XanderRinge posted...
Random question...

Has anybody here taken my pawn to fight the Ur Dragon in the past?

i have

Cool. I'm going to write a fanfic on the Ur Dragon and might include some other pawn and arisen names.
My signature has become self-conscience, so it is hiding now.
XBox gamertag: ColbytheLateOne; Alt: TheLateColby

User Info: NAME

NAME
4 years ago#53
Go for it! :)
I'm supposed to be dead.

User Info: DrNick2008

DrNick2008
4 years ago#54
builder111 posted...
I wouldn't call the last gen's grace normal, it shouldn't take 2 rounds of constant wailing on his front paw to take him down. Then again there's really nothing normal about the Ur dragon to begin with.

I would totally agree... that last gen and grace were not normal at all. Even though I was playing as an underpowered Arisen (read that as relatively new MK, rank 4, lvl 120+), I ran through 2 full rounds of grace and could not take him down. On my previous online Ur hunts, my MA had no problems at all. Despite all of the many rounds I did trying to work it down over the course of the day, and the 2 rounds of "grace" that I finished without dying, trying to take him down, I got no weapons DF'ed, and my pity reward were some rift crystals, and a wakestone shard. BFD.

I am still so pissed at that last gen that I have not even bothered to play at all today.
GT: Dr Nick 1971

XanderRinge
4 years ago#55
NAME posted...
Go for it! :)

If you don't mind, what's your Arisen's and pawn's names? :)

User Info: NAME

NAME
4 years ago#56
Can I just friend you? :)
I'm supposed to be dead.

User Info: darkxknight101

darkxknight101
4 years ago#57
NAME posted...

why dont you want people to know your gamertag?
GT: DARKxKNIGHT101
Pawn: Dante

User Info: builder111

builder111
4 years ago#58
his gt is princessamidala

XanderRinge
4 years ago#59
NAME posted...

Sure. That was my next question. Lol

User Info: Karathrax

Karathrax
4 years ago#60
DrNick2008 posted...
builder111 posted...
I wouldn't call the last gen's grace normal, it shouldn't take 2 rounds of constant wailing on his front paw to take him down. Then again there's really nothing normal about the Ur dragon to begin with.

I would totally agree... that last gen and grace were not normal at all. Even though I was playing as an underpowered Arisen (read that as relatively new MK, rank 4, lvl 120+), I ran through 2 full rounds of grace and could not take him down. On my previous online Ur hunts, my MA had no problems at all. Despite all of the many rounds I did trying to work it down over the course of the day, and the 2 rounds of "grace" that I finished without dying, trying to take him down, I got no weapons DF'ed, and my pity reward were some rift crystals, and a wakestone shard. BFD.

I am still so pissed at that last gen that I have not even bothered to play at all today.

That's what happened to me in what, 78 or 79? The Nameless One. I sympathize.

14 hours of steady rounds one right after the last, only to fail two rounds of grace because I could not break the last heart in time. The pity reward for something like 45 to 50 rounds was the usual junk, a couple of bags of coins and an Ascalon.

I almost quit the game completely--and my wrists still ache.
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Boom-chicka-BOW-WOW
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 137

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived