Ur-Dragon Generation 139

#21Zague77Posted 11/28/2012 8:19:06 AM
You're on 17 at the moment, right?

My alternate is on the same number :D
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#22KarathraxPosted 11/28/2012 10:08:24 AM
Zague77 posted...
You're on 17 at the moment, right?

My alternate is on the same number :D

Yes, my name is the bottom on the list of kill rank 17s, pole position 60, IIRC. I presume I'm down so far in the kill rank for 17 because I can't do consistent rounds and cumulative damage seems to be an additional factor-- my right wrist is all aggravated again after all of Sekhmeti's rounds last week.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#23KarathraxPosted 11/28/2012 12:09:02 PM
Zague77 posted...
::snip::

I took quite a bit of damage (as a sorcerer you can literally run rings around him and still fire off a barrage, whereas I'm finding MKs harder to get to grips with as you tend to need to stay stationary a lot more, and become an easier target.) Didn't have any vims or stamina curatives with me (something else I never need as sorcerer) so the few blocks I got in left me knackered.

But, yeah, it wasn't too bad. Would have had zero chance in hard grace, I suspect, but it was certainly a good feeling getting an MK kill, as it's really out of my comfort zone :)

I am now increasingly curious as to how an entirely-leveled MK performs, since it is exactly the even-most build out of all of them. I think that's going to be my final alt experiment, eventually.

In my Copious Amounts Of Spare Time (tm).
---
#24dyzePosted 11/28/2012 12:17:53 PM
I'd bet that a Strider - MK mixup would probably be the way to go, if you want to stay even.
Since I think Strider gets the best even stat distribution, where as MK loses 1 str but gains 1 MDef, until lv100 where they're the same.
Different along the way would be Hp and stamina growth, where strider gets more stam then hp.. but I'm guessing in the end stamina is more important, since I'm just 70ish but I seldom worry about my HP, and I've been playing with hidden HUD since I started simply because HP never seemed like an issue. Just hit select once in a while to check up on wounds, and if the screens red, you know you need to hit the inventory.

Also, if you get tired of MK's playstyle, then changing to strider to change things up doesn't hinder your stat growth one way or the other.
#25KarathraxPosted 11/28/2012 12:54:33 PM
dyze posted...
I::snip::

Also, if you get tired of MK's playstyle....

...whut?

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/Kara_Thrax/shun.jpg
---