Ur-Dragon Generation 140

#131KarathraxPosted 11/29/2012 11:36:26 AM
robert43s posted...
Karathrax posted...
robert43s posted...
Ah, so up close and personal then. Going to take me a while before my new arisen is strong enough, at some point I will need to make use of the bezel bow (or whatever it is). Having a pause for now, reading about our favourite wizard called Harry (the grown up one, not the kid).

Slacker. I am half-way through already. :D

I have it finished probably by tomorrow, might have to kill a dragon along the way. Did you ever read any of the codex alera books, I found them also to be very good. I'm hoping Jim has not finished with that series. I love the beginning, got just the quirky type of humour I like, Harry has always been a fun read. I am just disappointed they never continued with the TV series.

I have been faithfully stalking all the anthologies that contain Butcher's short stories, but the Codex-- I tried reading the first one and it just didn't 'click' at the time. Eventually bunt will come around again and I'll retry, but... check out "Sandman Slim." You might find that a good read, if Harry's sarcasm and smart-assery amuses you. Verrrry dry and highly hilarious.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#132CasylePosted 11/29/2012 4:05:06 PM(edited)
robert43s posted...
That was one aggressive dragon. 1st time, he performed a skill stifling debilitation, so left, 2nd round and third, was all over me. I see Luza Net got a kill. You do realise Casyle, we will never catch Nick up, he keeps getting the kill as well.

*Laughs* We might not catch up to Nick, though I'd swear he missed the kill on 138 or 139, but not sure, but passing him isn't my goal. My only real goal right now is to break into the top 10 at least once, then I'm probably done with Ur killin'.
---
I will always love you Patricia Kathleen Ramsey, I miss you beyond belief and words and I'll never forget you...