Can't connect to LIVE?

#1jlfish82Posted 12/3/2012 12:52:16 PM
So after applying the update yesterday (I wish I'd come here first) it seems that I can't get online. Anyone else have this problem?

I did still have the demo data so my saves are intact.
#2robert43sPosted 12/3/2012 1:07:20 PM
It been like that on/off for me. Seems ok now.
#3jlfish82(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:17:17 PM
Hmmm...still not working for me. This started last night at like 2AM, never had any issues before.
#4iphan4ticPosted 12/3/2012 1:18:37 PM
This has just happened to me. I go to dashboard it signs me into LIVE, I load Dragons Dogma, it disconnects. Dashboard, signs in. Start DD, disconnect. Confused face.
#5jlfish82(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:26:39 PM
Yes, that's exactly what I'm experiencing.
#6nornefanPosted 12/3/2012 1:28:39 PM
I dont think having the demo data or not has anything to do with some of you losing your save file.

I deleted my demo long ago and everything is working fine on my end.
In saying that I do fill fortunate that that is the case. 400+ hours is alot to lose.
#7simonbelmont2Posted 12/3/2012 1:34:56 PM
The problems with LIVE often happen after an update. I had this happen to me before years ago after getting a console update. I think I fixed it by recovering my gamertag. Somehow that sorted it out.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#8iphan4ticPosted 12/3/2012 2:41:19 PM
¨Sorry, can't download profiles right now. Try again later.¨

Besides that, I was playing the updated version all afternoon, then when I came off and on this happened.
#9SepticFleshPosted 12/3/2012 3:59:20 PM
I'm having a problem with my main account which is a Gold account. It disconnects from Xbox Live whenever I sign in. But when I sign out and sign in with an alt account, silver account, it works fine.
---
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.
#10DrNick2008Posted 12/3/2012 4:27:29 PM
My XBox Live connection is fine..... until I start Dragons Dogma, then it kicks me out and tells me to test my connection... which I do, and it is fine and dandy...

...so I sign onto XBL and start Dragons Dogma, then it kicks me out and tells me to test my connection... which I do, and it is fine and dandy...

...so I sign onto XBL and start Dragons Dogma, then it kicks me out and tells me to test my connection... which I do, and it is fine and dandy...

Believe it or not, I went through this process FIVE times, before I stopped. I'm kinda pissed. I was getting ready to face Grigori on my NG++ run and I just picked out the gear and weapons to wear to get DF'ed when I pwn is big red behind. But maybe he's fighting back by not letting me stay signed onto XBL.

Big red cry-baby. :P
---
GT: Dr Nick 1971