Can't connect to LIVE?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Can't connect to LIVE?
2 years ago#41
Still happening. Anyone know if CC has commented?
---
GT: LEGENDARY PLANK
2 years ago#42
Same, still can't play.

Really ****ing me off.

Honestly though, this is classic Capcom.
Horrible company.
---
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
2 years ago#43
iphan4tic posted...
Still happening. Anyone know if CC has commented?

I called them on Monday, the day of the update. They said they weren't aware of it but would try to reproduce it do they could fix it. I told them I had the problem and so did LOTS of other people on this board. He said they would get back to me in 24hrs. I have yet to hear back from them. Lol
---
GT: Dr Nick 1971
2 years ago#44
You know what? This happened to me the last time there was an update, too. Oddly enough, I only had connection problems on the account that I used to DL the update. There were no connection problems on the other accounts.

Next time there's an update, try this: use an account you're not using to play the game for the DL. It's not a fix by any means, but it's something...
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
2 years ago#45
I had to update all three of mine but only have connection issues on my main.

Go figure.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
2 years ago#46
1. Clear the cache
2. Reboot game
3. Install update

This is what worked for me. I went a whole day without playing and it ticked me off. But someone suggested clearing the cache and that worked. Hopefully it'll fix it for everybody else too.
---
GamerTag: BiggLaw4 -Currently playing- Black Ops 2
Popular opinion and fact are not the same thing. Think for yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Can't connect to LIVE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived