Ur-Dragon generation 144

#41GAMERKSPosted 12/5/2012 4:14:23 AM
robert43s posted...
Just a warning, I just got disconnected from Xbox live. Luckily this was after I made it back to the inn.

i got problems with live 20 minutes bevore grace. i thought, i missed a kill again.
that is a xbox live issue, not DD.
why did he dies so fast again? and always fred did the kill. strange. i hope the cheater are not among us. no offence against fred!!
just wondering...
---
GT RohrGamer Pawn Sheryll
GT Xx GAMER KS xX Pawn Duncan
#42robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:18:29 AM(edited)
GAMERKS posted...
robert43s posted...
Just a warning, I just got disconnected from Xbox live. Luckily this was after I made it back to the inn.

i got problems with live 20 minutes bevore grace. i thought, i missed a kill again.
why did he dies so fast again? and always fred did the kill. strange. i hope the cheater are not among us. no offence against fred!!
just wondering...

I don't think Fred got the pre-grace kill (I think his was a grace kill), and yes, I believe the cheaters are back.
#43xMrxFredxPosted 12/5/2012 4:24:10 AM
GAMERKS posted...
robert43s posted...

just wondering...

none taken but i had just got on;and if it was me i wouldn't wait til almost 6am my time i would do it between 3-4pm my time to get more kills between me and Luza
---
GT xMrxFredx
#44GAMERKSPosted 12/5/2012 4:27:35 AM
the last ps3 gen dies really fast too. i killed 152. ur was total different than our cheated gens. i think, the server works better. there was no hugh difference between the servers.
i got 6 kills. rank 11000!! lol
---
#45robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:28:20 AM
xMrxFredx posted...
GAMERKS posted...
robert43s posted...

just wondering...

none taken but i had just got on;and if it was me i wouldn't wait til almost 6am my time i would do it between 3-4pm my time to get more kills between me and Luza

Uhm... Funny how Luza got the kill then :)
#46xMrxFredxPosted 12/5/2012 4:31:20 AM
robert43s posted...
xMrxFredx posted...
GAMERKS posted...
robert43s posted...

just wondering...

yeah it is 7:30pm in Japan that is why i would wait til 3-4pm EST b/c that is 4-5am over there
---
GT xMrxFredx
#47GAMERKSPosted 12/5/2012 4:36:38 AM
robert43s posted...
xMrxFredx posted...
GAMERKS posted...
robert43s posted...

just wondering...

what's so funny? he cheated until rank 2. he was long time behind me. now he is 6 kills ahead. i hate this guy. uran is a cheater too, but he is a nice guy. he send me often "grace"messages.
---
#48xMrxFredxPosted 12/5/2012 4:42:44 AM
GAMERKS posted...
what's so funny? he cheated until rank 2. he was long time behind me. now he is 6 kills ahead. i hate this guy. uran is a cheater too, but he is a nice guy. he send me often "grace"messages.

i think he is realizing he can't pass me but they did miss 142 then 143 died fast which i missed unfortunately so it's back to an 8 kill cushion
---
GT xMrxFredx
#49GAMERKSPosted 12/5/2012 4:47:18 AM
i missed 143 too. i got always disconnects. yesterday was a bad day for me.
---
#50robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:22:30 AM(edited)
GAMERKS posted...
robert43s posted...
xMrxFredx posted...
GAMERKS posted...
robert43s posted...

just wondering...

Whoops, was trying to be sarcastic, I.E, what a surprise, Luza got the kill. (Oh, This is what I should have said, silly me). I hate the fact that they have caused this thing to die at bad times for me. My preference is after 5pm UK time, and before 9pm, but no, it was dying in the morning, or during the day. The only reason I got the kill, because I am currently on Holiday. I have missed so many kills because of this.