Anyone have spare online ur drops?

#11dmack316(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:10:32 AM
ReiderAsmadi posted...
I sent a St. George Mask. You'll need to class change for those other items.

Need to hit up somebody else too. 360 is going bye-bye again here in a bit. =/

Thank You!
#12KarathraxPosted 12/5/2012 7:12:08 AM
dmack316 posted...
oops sorry I should have been more specific. The Lambent Shield is the one I am trying to get. Is that the one that is not tradable? If not that is ok. If anyone has a set of the offline daggers just message me on live and let me know and I can change my pawn's vocation. Thanks!

I have three, glad to give you one however I am having connectivity issues despite reloading my profile... Arrrgh!

I am in PST and about to take myself off to work. If you set your pawn up as fighter in about 12 hours, you'll get one of mine-- however perhaps one of the British Ur Hunters may be able to fix you up with one sooner.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#13dmack316(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:09:25 AM
Karathrax posted...
dmack316 posted...
oops sorry I should have been more specific. The Lambent Shield is the one I am trying to get. Is that the one that is not tradable? If not that is ok. If anyone has a set of the offline daggers just message me on live and let me know and I can change my pawn's vocation. Thanks!

I have three, glad to give you one however I am having connectivity issues despite reloading my profile... Arrrgh!

I am in PST and about to take myself off to work. If you set your pawn up as fighter in about 12 hours, you'll get one of mine-- however perhaps one of the British Ur Hunters may be able to fix you up with one sooner.

That sounds good to me. If you want, later when you are on hit me up on Live and I can change my pawn over to fighter just in case she isn't one. I've been working on Warrior for her. My GT is Outcast Mack
#14Zague77Posted 12/5/2012 8:37:40 AM
I can send you a lambent shield and heaven's key if you want them sooner rather than later, TC. Don't worry if you want to wait for Kara, though :)
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#15dmack316(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:45:41 AM
Zague77 posted...
I can send you a lambent shield and heaven's key if you want them sooner rather than later, TC. Don't worry if you want to wait for Kara, though :)

Hey that would be great! I'll change my pawn now. I'll make her a strider first
#16Zague77Posted 12/5/2012 9:04:45 AM
Ok. Heaven's key sent (from my alternate.) They're not upgraded, I'm afraid, but I've sent one of the items you'll need to 3* it as a gift, too.
---
#17dmack316(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:12:22 AM
Zague77 posted...
Ok. Heaven's key sent (from my alternate.) They're not upgraded, I'm afraid, but I've sent one of the items you'll need to 3* it as a gift, too.

Sweet ill make her a fighter now
#18Zague77Posted 12/5/2012 9:26:04 AM
3* shield on its way. Threw in a couple of extras, too. Enjoy :)
---
#19dmack316(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:26:46 AM
Zague77 posted...
3* shield on its way. Threw in a couple of extras, too. Enjoy :)

Kick ass. Thank you very much. Thanks to everyone for the info and generosity!