Plan on doing a hard run and looking for pawns

#11KarathraxPosted 12/5/2012 9:58:34 AM
meralonne posted...
'sup, Sly! Good to see ya back.

I have no Ranger pawns, unfortunately (they're all Sorcerers, lol), but you might want to check Karathrax's pawn, Draken. He waffles between Sorc and Ranger and kicks plenty of ass.

And of course I have connectivity issues after setting him up as Sorcerer... hahhah Story of my life, always late to the party! >.<
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#12Neo_Peace_MakerPosted 12/5/2012 11:51:32 AM
Don't forget sly you can always use Tsukiumi she always looking for a fight
---
GT: Neo Peace Maker
Pawn: Tsukiumi
#13xtabascomanxPosted 12/5/2012 12:05:12 PM
Welcome back, Sly! You can take Soraya out for a bit if you're looking for another ranger.

GT: xchumfiestax
#14SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:15:39 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome back : ) I have a couple right now I am using, but plan on changing out frequently to give rentals to more people. So far in hard mode for a level 200, I cant tell the difference. Maybe I should restart completely or maybe do another profile. Will probably go the profile route since I dread losing all the work I have done on my characters. Speaking of that could someone tell me what skills and augments I have on Hibiki? I forgot to write them down before I restarted. I havent rested at an inn yet so hopefully she is still the same lol. Weird playing her as a fighter though ( I only had one Fey Whisper and its on my main)
---
XBLGT: Slyfox729
I'm not a stranger, just a friend you havent met yet.
#15SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:23:25 AM
Neo_Peace_Maker posted...
Don't forget sly you can always use Tsukiumi she always looking for a fight

Ahhh my blonde British bombshell...........wait wrong Tsukiumi lol Still worth taking out for some carnage though : )
---
#16SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:26:22 AM
Azlem posted...
First good to have you back Sly! Second Rhapsody is ready to go just pm on live if you want her to have specific skills, weapons, or armor for your run.

Skills, weapons, and armor arent too big a deal as long as the inclinations are good : ) I will give Rhapsody a spin when I get a chance. I also just started another review post so that may keep me busy a while
---
#17SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:32:21 AM(edited)
meralonne posted...
'sup, Sly! Good to see ya back.

I have no Ranger pawns, unfortunately (they're all Sorcerers, lol), but you might want to check Karathrax's pawn, Draken. He waffles between Sorc and Ranger and kicks plenty of ass.

Sorcs are fun to use too. I have used my share of them and love sitting back while tornados and meteors smash everything for me. With two rented sorcs, my Arisen and pawn usually just go on a picnic and leave the work to them. I really dont mind any classes, but Warrior and because of my level Mages

PS sorry for posting so many in a row, but wanted to try and answer everyone and putting it all in one message could be confusing
---
#18Zague77Posted 12/6/2012 2:32:27 AM
I've got Hibiki with me at the moment. She's got:

Hundred Kisses
Advanced Trigger
Dazzle Blast
Tenfold Flurry
Fearful Din
Spiral Arrow

Attunement
Sinew
Trajectory
Vehemence
Clout
Impact
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#19SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:37:24 AM
Zague77 posted...

Hundred Kisses
Advanced Trigger
Dazzle Blast
Tenfold Flurry
Fearful Din
Spiral Arrow

Attunement
Sinew
Trajectory
Vehemence
Clout
Impact

thanks : ) For some reason I thought I had Acuity instead of Trajectory and was wondering why I couldnt find it in my list of augments.............now I know why lol
---
#20KarathraxPosted 12/6/2012 10:52:31 AM
SIyfox729 posted...
Zague77 posted...

Hundred Kisses
Advanced Trigger
Dazzle Blast
Tenfold Flurry
Fearful Din
Spiral Arrow

Attunement
Sinew
Trajectory
Vehemence
Clout
Impact

thanks : ) For some reason I thought I had Acuity instead of Trajectory and was wondering why I couldnt find it in my list of augments.............now I know why lol

I'm curious, why select Attunement or Acuity instead of Ferocity? I'm interested in your reasoning-- my pawn has a respectably high mag att so it never occurred to me to increase his dagger attacks as Ranger that way, and Ferocity... well, he seems to be evil enough in close quarters.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti