Ur-Dragon Generation 145

#111Zague77Posted 12/8/2012 3:09:37 AM
robert43s posted...
Zague77 posted...
Well, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

On the YEA! side, this was my fiftieth kill =D

On the NAY! side, it registered as my first and I have dropped 11568 places down the rankings as a result D=

Yea, I saw that. Congrats, and sorry dude. I am one spot behind you with my new arisen (Sir Lancelot). I still have not got the hang of playing an assassin against the UR, that was hard, the kill with my sorcerer was easy. Still got 55 levels to go. Currently 3 levels per hit (and I screwed that one up, should have let the pawn kill it, would have had 5x experience, oh well.).

Thought that was you! And thanks. I'm still battling with MK but improving all the time. Took a while to get this one, and I almost gave in and stoned it to Asalam to switch to easy mode as a sorcerer, but stuck at it and nailed the blighter. Much more satisfying to get the kill when you're out of your comfort zone! :)

And in relation to my lost ranking and your new sig: "I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed."
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#112DrNick2008Posted 12/8/2012 3:09:58 AM
Holy Crap! It wasn't easy for me. Took me just into 3rd round to kill him. I'm just happy with my pathetic kill #4. I've been working this dude for days. I'm glad I was able to get in a get grace kill... it's way past my bedtime. I really didn't want to leave this gen with the pity reward/parting gift. :p

Thanks everyone who helped. :D
---
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#113KarathraxPosted 12/8/2012 3:11:17 AM
Kill 18 for Karathrax and 9 for Sekhmeti.

I am in the middle of a hard playthrough on Karathrax, and that was probably the hardest fought grace I've ever had. I WORKED for that one...

But killing Draken going into the round where I got Sekhmeti's kill was most excellent!
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Cursed with the Poetical Pawn
#114xerxes5678Posted 12/8/2012 3:29:18 AM
Awesome. First Ur-Dragon online kill. :)
---
GT: Xerxes52
Pawn: Emilia
#115XanderRingePosted 12/8/2012 3:33:46 AM
Congratulations to everyone who got a kill, first timers and legends alike.

I still can't get a damn Beowulf mask. I will kill this Ur a hundred times if that's what it takes! One day that mask will be mine!
---
XBox gamertag: ColbyTheLateOne; Alt: TheLateColby