Ur-Dragon Generation 146

#11robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:12:18 PM
GAMERKS posted...
robert43s posted...
Thought I post an update. Seem to be getting connection failures (Xbox live is ok, capcom is not). Finally connected after three attempts (killed the offline 1st, forgot to reconnect).

Health at 10.35.

I wonder whether it's health is high is because of connection failures. Or probably because of hard mode.

my game is stucked in checking content screen.
i deleted my complete dlc and redownload it. i hope i can fix it.

Mine was like that. I think it is because it cannot connect to the capcom server. Wait a while, and it will continue.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#12DrNick2008Posted 12/8/2012 3:30:37 PM
robert43s posted...
I wonder whether it's health is high is because of connection failures. Or probably because of hard mode.

Hard mode doesn't affect online Ur-dragon difficulty, does it?
---
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#13robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:21:04 PM
DrNick2008 posted...
robert43s posted...

Hard mode doesn't affect online Ur-dragon difficulty, does it?

No, but persons are playing it and not fighting the dragon :)
---
#14KarathraxPosted 12/8/2012 4:54:55 PM
It did in grace for me last night. :D The hearts were very hard to break, even in the third round.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Cursed with the Poetical Pawn
#15robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:07:19 PM(edited)
Karathrax posted...
It did in grace for me last night. :D The hearts were very hard to break, even in the third round.

Oh... I was playing normally, 4xdemon periapt (about 32 total), and I killed it one round. On my alternate (as an assassin), I think it took me three rounds (can't remember). The last round was very easy grace. One hit and the hearts were destroyed. I think I was level 145.

Current health is: 9.95 (or thereabouts).

EDIT: if hard mode made grace harder, would easy mode make it easier ? Or perhaps Karathrax was just unlucky.
---
#16NAMEPosted 12/8/2012 5:15:39 PM
robert43s posted...
Karathrax posted...

Oh... I was playing normally, 4xdemon periapt (about 32 total), and I killed it one round. On my alternate (as an assassin), I think it took me three rounds (can't remember). The last round was very easy grace. One hit and the hearts were destroyed. I think I was level 145.

EDIT: if hard mode made grace harder, would easy mode make it easier ? Or perhaps Karathrax was just unlucky.

I did the same thing on hard, and it died in the first round much easier, but it was my first time using 4x periapts! :)
---
I'm supposed to be dead.
#17robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:29:57 PM
NAME posted...
robert43s posted...
Karathrax posted...

I did the same thing on hard, and it died in the first round much easier, but it was my first time using 4x periapts! :)

Yep, 4xperiapts in is my opinion is the best thing since slice bread :) really makes a difference. I always make certain I have about 40 demon periapt on my arisen. If my calculation is correct, 4x equates to about a 2.1 multiplier, then I must be doing around 12,800 magick damage.
---
#18KarathraxPosted 12/8/2012 5:31:31 PM
I was using both Demon's and Conqueror's 4x last night. I am not sure if trading blast arrows for periapts was worth it.
---
#19KarathraxPosted 12/8/2012 5:36:14 PM
Or more likely,, Karathrax/Kairon's base damage sucks as an assassin when shooting, as he's more magic based. Assassin s almost unplayable due to stamina drain in the campaign in hard mode.

I should get over being a chicken and try Sorcerer in grace, perhaps.
---
#20NAMEPosted 12/8/2012 5:46:08 PM
It's the easiest thing ever -- plus you can stun him with most hits, like a cartoon! :)
---
I'm supposed to be dead.