Ur-Dragon Generation 187

#261mmasters36Posted 1/30/2013 12:50:46 PM(edited)
billida posted...
@robert43s

I'm level 200, and i was with 2 others 200 sorcerers and my alt 200 ranger. demon's periapts, assassins augments by night and so on... still no way to kill it.

I went on my alt account, and killed it in seconds, with the same numbers of hearts, maybe 1 min later. I still don't get it. and of course, when i came back on my main account, grace ws over..;but gave me 2 talarian at once. lol.

Try Salomet's secret instead of demons-this stacks the attack for your entire team!

sorry builder simultaneous post-great minds think alike
---
GTs:--baseballkidd99--Dragonkin777--Sorcerersword
you can achieve what your mind can conceive
#262KarathraxPosted 1/30/2013 12:46:41 PM
builder111 posted...
MK should get Gale Harness as well. Assassin is already OP and gets a damn speed boost! MK you have to take time to plant cannons and by the time you move around and plant the dragon is usually flapping on the other side of Lament!

I plant them when he's turned his head to look at me, anticipating his next move-- that's usually reliable. And he loves to run me down.... bring it, Dragon!
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax
#263billidaPosted 1/30/2013 12:46:57 PM
yep i figured i got the easy one. Next time i will use salomet's.. But it is difficult to understand, my main team was a killer team, and still no luck.
---
GT : billida ; alt GT : MakkuroBillida
#264KNanakasePosted 1/30/2013 12:50:03 PM
No grace kill for me this time, desite three attempts in row. Though I finally got two things I've been trying to get for a long time...

The first was a Talarian White. Now that I finally got this, I don't need to fight online Ur on this profile ever again.

The second was the final star for all the dragon enemy types; something I've been trying to get for the past two months. So now, this makes two of my pawns having max knowledge across the board.

Proud of you, Melody. *wipes tear*
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma (360), Saints Row: The Third (360)
#265Derdak54Posted 1/30/2013 12:50:36 PM
yay , second MK kill , and got the lustrous great shield :))

thanks guys for grace message , looks like i took my break too early , hopefully i double checked the thread :)
---
-GT: Derdak54 , pawn Tessa , Sorcerer - GT: GRDvStingray69 , pawn Felli , Sorcerer - GT: ArisenNemesis00 , pawn Myu , Sorcerer -
#266robert43sPosted 1/30/2013 12:55:17 PM
billida posted...
@robert43s

I'm level 200, and i was with 2 others 200 sorcerers and my alt 200 ranger. demon's periapts, assassins augments by night and so on... still no way to kill it.

I went on my alt account, and killed it in seconds, with the same numbers of hearts, maybe 1 min later. I still don't get it. and of course, when i came back on my main account, grace ws over..;but gave me 2 talarian at once. lol.

Hmm, I don't know. But there again, I go solo, and since I've done that, and with the 4xdemon periapt method, I always kill it in one round. My stats (for comparison), are magic 670. Results in me having magic damage of over 6190, I can get over 6320 damage. 4xdemon multiplies this by about 2.1, giving me over 13,200 damage. I have autonomy, bloodlust, acuity and attunement. I do not use the near death one, since I will most likely die if I did. I use a dragon forged dragon risen.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#267mmasters36Posted 1/30/2013 1:07:30 PM
billida posted...
yep i figured i got the easy one. Next time i will use salomet's.. But it is difficult to understand, my main team was a killer team, and still no luck.

I think whatever the amount of hearts-successive grace rounds find him weaker-I mean that you should have stayed with your primary -even one more round to get it-then switch to your alt-I got the kill in 3/4 of a round with my 200 level MK My ranger and two 200 sorcerers-URdy had abour 8 hearts- I went in next with my alt who is level 115,his sorcerer also 115 and my main's 200 level Ranger-with the same 8 hearts and it took about half a round- If your arisen are set up right outside Lament-I would finish with your main and then it should be easier with your alt.
---
GTs:--baseballkidd99--Dragonkin777--Sorcerersword
you can achieve what your mind can conceive
#268bombsonyourmomsPosted 1/30/2013 1:23:37 PM
I must just be getting lucky.

Ur had 8-10 hearts when I got in, and I took him out in about 3 minutes with my 145 assassin. All the hearts were destroyed in 2-5 bursts of kisses.

My only issue was the heart on top of his head. That's always the hardest for me. I had a MF with me, but I missed. I probably had to spam fivefold for 20 or 30 seconds, he was moving all over so most of my shots didn't connect.

A big "thank you" goes out to all the people posting updates. I wouldn't have even been able to attempt the fight without the abundance of updates leading up to the grace announcement.