Ur-Dragon Generation 187

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 187
2 years ago#71
Karathrax posted...
There is also the problem of far fewer players in general fighting him (not that I expect my contributions to mean a lot in the big scheme of things). My personal schedule does not permit me to fight it as much as I would like.

That said, I am still having a huge amount of fun fighting the online Ur. :D

sure, we fighting him, because we have fun. but fighting him with 0% progress after 45 minutes is not fun for me. more a waste of my time. i fight him to drop him effecienty in first place with my sin.
---
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx GamerKS xX, SEK Lightning
PSN RohrGamer
2 years ago#72
Yeah. This one's going nowhere fast at the moment.

Just got a couple of 9.02's
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
2 years ago#73
---
PSN RohrGamer
2 years ago#74
<_<
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
2 years ago#75
seems like this one is a tank :O
---
-GT: Derdak54 , pawn Tessa , Sorcerer - GT: GRDvStingray69 , pawn Felli , Sorcerer - GT: ArisenNemesis00 , pawn Myu , Sorcerer -
2 years ago#76
Derdak54 posted...
seems like this one is a tank :O

That or few are doing MF runs... I'm hoping its the latter.
---
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv132 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)
2 years ago#77
our ur dragon is always a tank. that's the normal speed without cheaters and maker's spammer.
health is 8.75
---
PSN RohrGamer
2 years ago#78
Seriously guys, why can't you guys concentrate the kills on weekends? XD
I wanted to kill last generation, but I had work to be done. Unsuccessful; that being my tenth attempt and still no success at all T-T
The pity reward is somewhat satisfactory at least...

I'm hoping luck smiles with me on this one
2 years ago#79
Just fought him with 3 sorc's and a mage. Can't believe I actually did dmg to him haha. Any way to boost more magick damage without going red bar on health or solo? I'm waiting to hit voc rank 9 sorcerer to get the augmented magick increase sadly. I use priapts and paste
---
Damn proud to finally be a part of the United States Air Force.
Bread is INFINITY!!!!
2 years ago#80
AethonWarrior posted...
Just fought him with 3 sorc's and a mage. Can't believe I actually did dmg to him haha. Any way to boost more magick damage without going red bar on health or solo? I'm waiting to hit voc rank 9 sorcerer to get the augmented magick increase sadly. I use priapts and paste

If your using all magic users, use salomets secrets. It boosts the magic for all of you, and your pawns. You can use 4 of them at a time to boost your magic. All four stack, and they last a minute each. I carry around 36 when I go to fight big daddy.
---
GT:Hacoona71
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 187

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived