Ur-Dragon Generation 188

#251ComatoseSleeperPosted 2/2/2013 3:55:24 AM
Graceconfirmed
---
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv153 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)
#252NAMEPosted 2/2/2013 3:55:40 AM
graceconfirmed
---
I'm supposed to be dead.
#253pearlfxPosted 2/2/2013 3:55:45 AM
This is what I've had off and on for the last 5 hours (expect the one with the sliver of health), 2.3 and 2.4. I've got to get some sleep, happy hunting!
---
GT: La Pearlafx
#254Zague77Posted 2/2/2013 4:06:21 AM
Wow. He really tried to troll that time. The tail heart didn't register for auto-targeting - very bad news for a sorcerer! Had to stand right next to it to get focused bolts to hit before they zoomed off to his other bits >_<
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#255ComatoseSleeperPosted 2/2/2013 4:06:42 AM
Second Ur Dragon kill. :3 And a different mask than last! Woot!
---
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv153 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)
#256ComatoseSleeperPosted 2/2/2013 4:11:53 AM
Zague77 posted...
Wow. He really tried to troll that time. The tail heart didn't register for auto-targeting - very bad news for a sorcerer! Had to stand right next to it to get focused bolts to hit before they zoomed off to his other bits >_<

I tried to get them, but none of my MF runs were working pre-grace. XD It was easy enough though if you left it for last. He always flinched after each FB I gave him.
---
#257Zague77Posted 2/2/2013 4:17:10 AM
ComatoseSleeper posted...
Zague77 posted...

I tried to get them, but none of my MF runs were working pre-grace. XD It was easy enough though if you left it for last. He always flinched after each FB I gave him.

I have no problem with tail hearts. It's just that this one was glitched and focused bolts would not target it.
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#258robert43sPosted 2/2/2013 4:17:57 AM
Well, not too bad, chin heart and three hearts on the front left for my assassin (glad I went 1st with my assassin here, chin heart was a pain, and why is it I also seem to go the wrong way when I am climbing). Loads of hearts (but relatively easy) for my sorcerer. I only used eight demon periapts, I also collected quite a bit of materials and dragon forged a load of gear.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#259robert43sPosted 2/2/2013 4:22:28 AM
Zague77 posted...

I think you were unlucky, I had no problem targeting the heart.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#260lnxshi004Posted 2/2/2013 4:30:12 AM
Thank you community for all the contributions.

I have just beaten my first online ur dragon. Although the health of the dragon was abit weird at first. My runs before I killed him he still had 0.98 and 0.95. And then all of a sudden it was down to a sliver.

Didn't managed to kills him the first time cos still wondering whether this was a glitch and wasn't focused. But went out and slept at inn and prepared. Came back and got him. Got bunch of strange loot and feel badass because I contributed in this process and was rewarded.

Gamertag: ArcJ0Pa

See you guys at the next gen!