Ur-Dragon Generation 188

#271GAMERKSPosted 2/2/2013 4:53:20 AM
did capcom take out soft grace? i fight with my new MK (5.GT) and that was a really decent fight. kara should know this. she is 2 GT's below me on the 1. tablet.
i remember, with my 4. gt there was always a 1 hit kill. this times are over.
---
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx GamerKS xX, SEK Lightning
PSN RohrGamer
#272DatDarkOnePosted 2/2/2013 4:53:30 AM
ARRggghh!! Only one heart to go and it ran. Went back in and it was dead.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#273Derdak54Posted 2/2/2013 4:58:52 AM
very hard and long battle with my MK , lots of hearts , but very satisfying when landing the killing blow :)
as expected , same number of hearts but easy kill with my assassin :P
thanks guys for the grace message , NAME and zague you rocks !! :)
congrats all for getting a kill

@Damien , i feel sad for you mate :(((
---
-GT: Derdak54 , pawn Tessa , Sorcerer - GT: GRDvStingray69 , pawn Felli , Sorcerer - GT: ArisenNemesis00 , pawn Myu , Sorcerer -
#274billidaPosted 2/2/2013 5:02:09 AM
Wow, got the kill with 2 accounts, but it was hard grace on both.
---
GT : billida ; alt GT : MakkuroBillida
#275DamienTheEvil1Posted 2/2/2013 5:04:19 AM
robert43s posted...
Can't you restore from a backup ?

I've been meaning to get a memory stick for a while now, though every time I go to the store I forget to pick one up. So no, I've got no way to restore the account.
---
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc
#276billidaPosted 2/2/2013 5:13:02 AM
btw how can you access the top of the kill list on the "memorial" ??? i can only see my results...
---
GT : billida ; alt GT : MakkuroBillida
#277DamienTheEvil1Posted 2/2/2013 5:16:26 AM
Karathrax posted...
Auuugh! That has been happening a lot lately! I think you are the fourth this week. Not that it makes it any better. I held onto a pawn for its owner when his file corrupted and released it this evening.

Do you want anything?

If you have a spare ancient cape and gleaming bangles it would be greatly appreciated. I think I may have one ancient cape I got earlier this week. Legacy has a pair of gleaming bangles I'll send over once I decide to go back to the account, I saw new game pop up and immediately backed out and jumped back on with Extreme. Other than that I can get gear from Extreme, since I've been dragon forging almost all my sorcerer stuff.
---
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1, Legacy of Havoc & Extreme Havoc
#278KarathraxPosted 2/2/2013 5:27:00 AM
I'll give you my personal pair of cape and bangles tomorrow morning, as they're easily farmed for me. Which account do you want them sent to?
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax
#279KarathraxPosted 2/2/2013 5:33:22 AM(edited)
Rohr, four easy-ish hearts for my assassin alt even with an 0.03 summons, and I had done my last round with three sorcerers for amusement (which did not go well for them, hahhah), so I didn't have Autonomy equipped. Dead in four minutes. Then my main as MK, eight hearts, 0.02 dragon summoned, and dead in about 1 minute into their second round.

This gen was a right pain all the way to the end. I have been up for almost 24 hours, so Imma collapse now.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax
#280robert43sPosted 2/2/2013 6:17:05 AM
DamienTheEvil1 posted...
robert43s posted...
Can't you restore from a backup ?

I've been meaning to get a memory stick for a while now, though every time I go to the store I forget to pick one up. So no, I've got no way to restore the account.

Whoops, sorry your save got corrupted. I would suggest you make it a high priority to get at least two memory sticks. You definitely want a backup of your main accounts. It's rubbish that we have to backup (never done it before), but it better to be safe than sorry. If only we knew what caused the corruption, and hence, how to avoid it.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"