Ur-Dragon Generation 189

#161The_Game_SavantPosted 2/3/2013 5:33:54 PM
Tail heart almost did me in just barely got it other than that wasn't that hard this time though was 5 hearts for me.
---
GT: Tealeaf86
#162ComatoseSleeperPosted 2/3/2013 5:36:29 PM
The_Game_Savant posted...
Tail heart almost did me in just barely got it other than that wasn't that hard this time though was 5 hearts for me.

I got the tail tip with one holy charged bolt. Lol xD
---
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv158 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)
#163The_Game_SavantPosted 2/3/2013 5:40:24 PM
On a side note I know why I never seem to get debilitated by him checked my stats and apparently I have 100% resist to silence nothing vs petrification though just never seen him use/connect with it.
---
GT: Tealeaf86
#164KarathraxPosted 2/3/2013 5:51:51 PM
That was more difficult than usual. Another MK kill and one for my alt. Both of them were 0.03, the initial summons-- got him in the first round on both.

Back to a Dragonsblood and some more Holy resistances, because that was entirely too much stagger from Holy Furor.
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax
#165DrNick2008Posted 2/3/2013 5:57:50 PM(edited)
Has anyone ever heard of getting only SIX rewards?!? :/

I only received: a TW, a HK, a beowulf mask, and Aby armor. Huh??? I've gotten a couple of SEVENs recently, but never a SIX!?! ...and trust me, there were only 6 bundles. I did not miss one.

Well at least #23 (for me) came during halftime. :)

PS -- I ran this round with no dragonsblood... I replaced it with Baleful nails. I did carry 4 instead of my normal 2 panaceas, just in case.
---
Gumbercules? I love that guy.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#166wkcoonerPosted 2/3/2013 5:58:31 PM
13 for me. Didn't figure I would get 1 this week with the in-laws here. Lucked out that the power went off at the super dome.
---
GT:Hacoona71
#167Khaleesia87Posted 2/3/2013 6:19:32 PM
This is my first time killing it :)

At first I panicked because when grace mode started I couldnt break even one of his hearts but then when he left I quickly went to sleep and came back and killed :)

I got volant white + totem mace + heaven's key + beowulf mask + abyssinal armor set (everything except outfit but that is normal, right?)...that means 7 items...

I want to collect masks and the shields so I am looking forward for the next gen :P

Btw can someone tell me what is an alt?
---
XBL GT: Khaleesia87
#168builder111Posted 2/3/2013 6:26:57 PM
yeah although you usually get 8 items but the outfit you get by beating speedrun or hardmore not sure which. sometimes you only get 7 though...

alt just means alternate account so another gamertag
---
caps
#169Khaleesia87Posted 2/3/2013 7:58:55 PM
builder111 posted...
yeah although you usually get 8 items but the outfit you get by beating speedrun or hardmore not sure which. sometimes you only get 7 though...

alt just means alternate account so another gamertag

Thank you for the explanation :)
So I hope that I will have better luck next time (getting shields and masks I don't have) but still I'm very satisfied for what I got so far.

I just downloaded the dlc with speedrun and hard mode just in case :D

Congrats to everyone who managed to kill the dragon, see you in the next gen!
---
XBL GT: Khaleesia87
#170robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:44:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]