Running low on RC, Can a few people rent my Lvl 167 pawn?

#1NinjizPosted 2/4/2013 2:06:58 AM(edited)
People used to rent my pawn a LOT all last year and through the summer. Then when I stopped playing (was lvl 105) most passed my level. Ive lvld from 105 to 167 so far since ive been back after hearing about the expansion. But so far no one has rented my pawn. I guess im in that awkward between lvl.... too high for all the low lvls, to low for all the 200s.

If people could rent my pawn for a while to replenish my RC would be greatly appreciated.

If my pawn is too high, feel free to shoot me a friend request so you can rent it for free.

Right now he is set up as a very offensive Ranger, geared for kicking Ur-Dragons ass. Also can swap him to whatever vocation you really need. He has Dragon Forged gear, and proper skills, augements on any vocation.

GT: Dark Ninjiz

Thanks in advance

(PS: let me know what you think of his look ^_^)
---
How can you call yourself Elite when you are really a Sheep too busy evoking other players names and showing no signs of original thoughts
#2clyde_ghostPosted 2/4/2013 4:12:17 AM
Dark Ninjiz.... (checks friends list)

ohhhh youre on my list lol. i guess i can hire your pawn for a bit. if you want you can add my second account @GT: Stylish Lynx

i just started a new game on it so...character on there is only lvl 20 i think.
---
GT - Vanuber
PSN - Stylish_Lynx
#3GhostlyShyguyPosted 2/4/2013 5:10:59 AM
Sure I'll rent your pawn I'll send you a Friend Request as soon as possible might be awhile though. Might even kill the offline UR dragon a couple times.
---
Gt - Ghostly Shyguy
"Get real, No way."
#4Ninjiz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:46:13 AM
Thanks guys :D
---
How can you call yourself Elite when you are really a Sheep too busy evoking other players names and showing no signs of original thoughts
#5Ninjiz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:33:58 PM
Anyone else? :D
---
#6pearlfxPosted 2/4/2013 3:31:00 PM
Sure, I will take him out tonight. It will be nice to have the company of a male pawn for a change. :)
---
GT: La Pearlafx
#7DrNick2008Posted 2/4/2013 3:48:56 PM
I like running with a ranger every so often... but I don't ever think I've ever seen a high level ranger that didn't have tenfold flurry.

Plus, are you sure he's a ranger? He looks more like a offensive lineman with a bow on his back. Lol :D
---
Gumbercules? I love that guy.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#8Ninjiz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:48:12 PM
Thanks guys!

Well the Ranger Pawn rarely EVER use 10 fold it seems :-\
So i put something else i know it uses more often.

And yes he is a def a Ranger. Maybe his size is the reason he likes to use his bow more often then the daggers XD
---
#9KarathraxPosted 2/4/2013 11:50:16 PM
Wow, Nick, I was envisioning The Refrigerator with a fluffy pink ribbon...
---
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax
#10DrNick2008Posted 2/4/2013 11:59:56 PM
Karathrax posted...
Wow, Nick, I was envisioning The Refrigerator with a fluffy pink ribbon...

Um... I think you are the first person in the history of the world who's ever thought of "The Fridge" wearing only a fluffy pink ribbon.

Eww. :p
---
Gumbercules? I love that guy.
GT: Dr Nick 1971