ur dragon help

#1neo_strike3Posted 2/4/2013 7:48:10 AM
i was wondering about the online ur dragon specifically on why its health doesnt ever go down when im attacking it? does it just have that much health or something? so how do u ever expect to kill it?. im a 200 assassin with roughly 4k strength using holy daggers and wailing on it with those and ~200 blast arrowsfor 8 mins and its health bar still doesnt move. is there some trick to it ?

i know when i fight the offline ur dragon it dies in like 4mins so i know im doing something right
#2K-dogg2007Posted 2/4/2013 7:52:03 AM
neo_strike3 posted...
i was wondering about the online ur dragon specifically on why its health doesnt ever go down when im attacking it? does it just have that much health or something? so how do u ever expect to kill it?. im a 200 assassin with roughly 4k strength using holy daggers and wailing on it with those and ~200 blast arrowsfor 8 mins and its health bar still doesnt move. is there some trick to it ?

i know when i fight the offline ur dragon it dies in like 4mins so i know im doing something right

Yes he has that much health. I'm leveling up a Mistic Knight getting ready for the same thing.
---
GT: Sniper Wolf Ken / PSN: Sniper-Wolf-Ken
Better to ask forgiveness, than premission. - Brom (Eragon)
#3bombsonyourmomsPosted 2/4/2013 7:52:34 AM
Online Ur dragon just has that much health.

You can't expect to kill him alone. It's a team effort.
---
GT: BombsOnYourMoms
#4mmasters36Posted 2/4/2013 7:55:12 AM
The online Ur has billions of HP and that is why it takes the whole community sometimes days to kill it-If you are not moving the health bar-try using the 4x strength and magic boosting method-you will boost your attack output by 2 times per minute, Read the opening posts to the Ur Dragon Gen threads for more info
---
GTs:--baseballkidd99--Dragonkin777--Sorcerersword
you can achieve what your mind can conceive
#5neo_strike3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:58:30 AM
mmasters36 posted...
The online Ur has billions of HP and that is why it takes the whole community sometimes days to kill it-If you are not moving the health bar-try using the 4x strength and magic boosting method-you will boost your attack output by 2 times per minute, Read the opening posts to the Ur Dragon Gen threads for more info

is it possible with this method to see its health move? if not it kinda kills the feeling that imd oing anything worthwhile
#6Zague77Posted 2/4/2013 8:01:32 AM
His health is estimated to be in the billions. To put it in context, I can kill the offline Ur in 2 minutes or less. In one 8-minute round against the online, the most damage I've ever done (except when I shot my one and only Maker's Finger ever) is 0.1 of a single health bar. And that is to just one version of the dragon downloaded from one server, with all versions (so one theory goes) sharing out his total health between them.

Are you using conqueror's and/or demon's periapts? They do wonders for your damage output.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend having a look through the first two posts of any of the main Ur topics. Some good info there.
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#7mmasters36Posted 2/4/2013 8:07:25 AM(edited)
neo_strike3 posted...
mmasters36 posted...

is it possible with this method to see its health move? if not it kinda kills the feeling that imd oing anything worthwhile

Yes -My main account is an un min/maxxed fun build-I am an MK and use 32 salomets secret and 32 taglius miracles per round (4each per minute)-These boost mine and my pawns magick and strength attack bonus (if you go solo use demons and conquerors periapts) Prior to this I didn't see any movement in the HP bar but with this method I see movement-
---
GTs:--baseballkidd99--Dragonkin777--Sorcerersword
you can achieve what your mind can conceive
#8neo_strike3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:05:07 AM
Zague77 posted...
His health is estimated to be in the billions. To put it in context, I can kill the offline Ur in 2 minutes or less. In one 8-minute round against the online, the most damage I've ever done (except when I shot my one and only Maker's Finger ever) is 0.1 of a single health bar. And that is to just one version of the dragon downloaded from one server, with all versions (so one theory goes) sharing out his total health between them.

Are you using conqueror's and/or demon's periapts? They do wonders for your damage output.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend having a look through the first two posts of any of the main Ur topics. Some good info there.

awe see no im not i figure i just farm him and do dmg till he died but not doing any noticeable damage kinda kills the willingness to fight him and since i done everything else in the game and the dlc fiasco this game probably just gonna collect dust now
#9robert43sPosted 2/4/2013 9:14:23 AM
4k may be a bit low.

- make sure you have correct augments (bloodlust, autonomy, clout, acuity, then depending whether you want to be near death or not, either vehemence and attunement or equanimity and exhilaration (these last two are when your health is in the red)).
- go solo, at night
- use 4xdemon periapts and 4xconquerer periapts technique for a total of between 24 and 32 each depending on your stats.
- take liquid vims (6-8) and mushroom potages (6-8 as well).
- select invisibility
- use 100 kisses

Think that's it. I generally see the bar move over 0.1. There are others that can do more. My max total dmg is over 10,500. If I decided to have full health, it drops to something over 7,500. I cannot remember what. Note: a maxed assassin can exceed the damage threshold. What this means, is that the dragon flies off and your damage is not counted.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#10bombsonyourmomsPosted 2/4/2013 9:26:28 AM
robert43s posted...
4k may be a bit low.

- make sure you have correct augments (bloodlust, autonomy, clout, acuity, then depending whether you want to be near death or not, either vehemence and attunement or equanimity and exhilaration (these last two are when your health is in the red)).
- go solo, at night
- use 4xdemon periapts and 4xconquerer periapts technique for a total of between 24 and 32 each depending on your stats.
- take liquid vims (6-8) and mushroom potages (6-8 as well).
- select invisibility
- use 100 kisses

Think that's it. I generally see the bar move over 0.1. There are others that can do more. My max total dmg is over 10,500. If I decided to have full health, it drops to something over 7,500. I cannot remember what. Note: a maxed assassin can exceed the damage threshold. What this means, is that the dragon flies off and your damage is not counted.

I read another post that said that equanimity doesn't actually provide any more magic than attunement. I can't confirm that, but if it's true, he'd be better off just going with attunement.
---
GT: BombsOnYourMoms