Looking for Apollo, Siegfried and Saint George Masks.

#1CorduroyTrouserPosted 2/4/2013 3:26:52 PM
I'm pretty desperate for one of these little guys and I'm willing to trade any of the Demon's Protection and Motley Crue DLC or anything else you'd like, just name your price and I'll see what I can do.

My Gamertag is A Giinger Snap.

Thanks!
#2xtabascomanxPosted 2/4/2013 3:29:40 PM
Why did you lock your other thread if you are still looking for these?
#3CorduroyTrouser(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:34:06 PM
Just wanted to try and trade for them instead of asking for someone to just give them to me. I was trying to delete the topic, not close it >.> hahah.
#4clyde_ghostPosted 2/4/2013 3:51:38 PM(edited)
why didnt you just edit it? forum rank not high enough?
---
GT - Vanuber & Stylish Lynx
PSN - Stylish_Lynx
#5CorduroyTrouser(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:52:04 PM
I am nub.
#6CorduroyTrouser(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:01:05 PM
So, do any of you guys actually have the masks? :}
#7DrNick2008Posted 2/4/2013 4:58:16 PM
CorduroyTrouser posted...

What level are you? If you (or your pawn) are less than level 45, wearing one of the masks, you'll see massive stamina drain running, fighting, whatever. The masks have a minimum level of 45.

DD has hidden minimum levels for all weapons/armor. If you are below that level you can potentially face phenomenal stamina drain -- as in from full stamina to 0 and huffing/puffing in one attack or a few steps running. The bigger the difference, the bigger the drain. DD releases equipment slowly for that reason.

Do what you want, but if you manage to convince someone to trade for some of the rarest and most-sought-after items in the game, I would offer something better than a couple of pretty weak and very common DLC sets (unfortunately, all the DD DLCs are weak) -- I'm guessing that you're a low level currently since you're only offering those DLCs. Also if you do get one, I'd wait a while to wear it. But, it's your game... have fun and enjoy. :)
---
Gumbercules? I love that guy.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#8CorduroyTrouser(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:24:31 PM
DrNick2008 posted...

What level are you? If you (or your pawn) are less than level 45, wearing one of the masks, you'll see massive stamina drain running, fighting, whatever. The masks have a minimum level of 45.

DD has hidden minimum levels for all weapons/armor. If you are below that level you can potentially face phenomenal stamina drain -- as in from full stamina to 0 and huffing/puffing in one attack or a few steps running. The bigger the difference, the bigger the drain. DD releases equipment slowly for that reason.

Do what you want, but if you manage to convince someone to trade for some of the rarest and most-sought-after items in the game, I would offer something better than a couple of pretty weak and very common DLC sets (unfortunately, all the DD DLCs are weak) -- I'm guessing that you're a low level currently since you're only offering those DLCs. Also if you do get one, I'd wait a while to wear it. But, it's your game... have fun and enjoy. :)

Thanks for the info, appreciated. Yeah, I haven't long started playing but I just liked the look of the masks :p I'm only level 30.
#9JamellaPosted 2/4/2013 5:29:08 PM
I'm pretty desperate for one of these little guys and I'm willing to trade any of the Demon's Protection and Motley Crue DLC or anything else you'd like, just name your price and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks!

"Come, Come, don't be shy"
Do something for me and you will get one of thoes ~~~~

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131925750305489&set=a.121920727972658.26647.119101248254606&type=1&theater
---
http://www.facebook.com/PwansInDragonsDogma
#10CorduroyTrouser(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:35:18 PM
Jamella posted...
Thanks!

"Come, Come, don't be shy"
Do something for me and you will get one of thoes ~~~~

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131925750305489&set=a.121920727972658.26647.119101248254606&type=1&theater

Ok, so you want me to hire this pawn and throw it off a cliff or something?