Ur-Dragon Generation 192

#31robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:38:46 AM
Easy grace for my sorcerer. Went down relatively quickly.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#32Zague77Posted 2/8/2013 10:43:48 AM
robert43s posted...
Loads of hearts again. Getting better at climbing though. 4th fastest this time. Now for my sorcerer.

Interesting. When I first checked the tablet after killing him, I was 4th, with Fred 1st, one of the Urans 2nd and someone I didn't recognise 3rd. Then, after switching to the other page to check my kill-count, I switched back to see myself listed 6th behind you and one of the Japanese gang.

Not that I'm bothered about the kill-order, but I wonder what that was all about?
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
#33JehttesPosted 2/8/2013 10:51:41 AM
Zague77 posted...
robert43s posted...
Loads of hearts again. Getting better at climbing though. 4th fastest this time. Now for my sorcerer.

Interesting. When I first checked the tablet after killing him, I was 4th, with Fred 1st, one of the Urans 2nd and someone I didn't recognise 3rd. Then, after switching to the other page to check my kill-count, I switched back to see myself listed 6th behind you and one of the Japanese gang.

Not that I'm bothered about the kill-order, but I wonder what that was all about?

yeah, when I first checked board it was Fred, Uran, my alt, zague77. Now after me is different.
#34Derdak54Posted 2/8/2013 10:58:20 AM
what a timing , just when i get home from job :))))
whiskey for all !! *ups*
---
-GT: Derdak54 , pawn Tessa , Sorcerer - GT: GRDvStingray69 , pawn Felli , Sorcerer - GT: ArisenNemesis00 , pawn Myu , Sorcerer -
#35robert43s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:02:24 AM
Perhaps we killed it in nearly the same time. Who knows. Seems Fred got lucky and found the one with low health, I kept on getting a 2.something. I godsbaned myself three times and grace occurred :) Never did get to fight this one. It's the reason I always set my arisen up after each kill (what armour to dragon forge etc...).

This one was relatively easy though. I still need to practice my climbing, I have difficulty grabbing on at the beginning, and getting my arisen to move in the right direction is always a pain. I did buy a datel joypad to make it easier using heaven keys. Not as ergonomic as the Microsoft joypad, but boy, does it make attacking the hearts easier :) I just need to get use to it (I switch to the Microsoft one for my sorcerer).
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#36ComatoseSleeperPosted 2/8/2013 11:03:35 AM
MK build tested. He took the online Ur down like a champ. :D Easier than my sorcerer build did. XD I'll assume this one had to be easy. XD

Darn cheaters. Killing Ur at lunch time. XD
---
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv200 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)
#37Khaleesia87Posted 2/8/2013 11:08:10 AM
Yay I checked the board just in time for grace!!!

Btw now only lustrous greatshield and apollo mask left :) hope I can get those on my next kill.

And about the chart of the ur hunters...I'm 5000 something and I can't see who is 100 (or anyway upper than me) so how do you check it?
---
XBL GT: Khaleesia87
#38billidaPosted 2/8/2013 11:08:14 AM
I can't believe i got the kill with 2 of my GTs, i came home from work 40 min after the grace began.

the 2 easiest graces EVER. 2 hunterbolts with my magick archer and done.
ONE, yes ONE charged bolt with my sorcerer lol.
still didn't manage to get it with 3rd account.
---
GT : billida ; alt GT : MakkuroBillida ; alt GT : makkuro02 ; PSN : billida
#39Zague77Posted 2/8/2013 11:32:34 AM
Khaleesia87 posted...
And about the chart of the ur hunters...I'm 5000 something and I can't see who is 100 (or anyway upper than me) so how do you check it?

As soon as you register your first kill, all you can see of the leaderboard is the part you're in the middle of. The only way I know of to see the top (without being in the top 4 or 5 spots yourself) is to look before you have a kill of your own.
---
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.