The Gransys Armor Pack

#1sourmilkPosted 2/28/2013 9:00:22 AM
"...Gransys Armor Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen"

This is pretty much the only element of DD:DA that I actually consider to be a "bonus" for existing owners of this game. Despite the fact that they may be hideously under powered, does anyone have any info/concept art/rumours or whatever on these pieces?
---
GT: Vomiting Wolf
#2meralonnePosted 2/28/2013 9:11:41 AM
sourmilk posted...
"This is pretty much the only element of DD:DA that I actually consider to be a "bonus" for existing owners of this game.

Oh, I dunno. Unlimited ferrystone should be quite convenient, I think. Though the RC is completely unnecessary...
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#3mmasters36Posted 2/28/2013 9:18:03 AM
sourmilk posted...
"...Gransys Armor Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen"

This is pretty much the only element of DD:DA that I actually consider to be a "bonus" for existing owners of this game. Despite the fact that they may be hideously under powered, does anyone have any info/concept art/rumours or whatever on these pieces?

Check out some of the recent DA trailers-I think there are glimpses of the new pieces there
---
GT:baseballkidd99 _GT:Dragonkin777 _GT:Sorcerersword
Pawn-200 Ranger _Pawn 200 Sorcerer _Pawn 21 Sorcerer
#4sourmilk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:21:10 AM
Convenient yes, but required? Not really.

Most would have quite a positive bank balance as of lvl 75+ ...unless you plan on DF any Ur drops via Shop Enhancement and a dragon kill LOL - that sh!t is bulk pricey.

Money just seems to not really be an issue once you get into it. It'd be okay if they simply charged me 9000 gold to teleport or even just allow Caxton to sell them, rather than running about like a moron looking for Fournival.
---
#5meralonnePosted 2/28/2013 9:32:43 AM(edited)
If you want to pay for the convenience, you can buy as many as you want from Mountebank. Money's no object, of course, but it'll be useful when starting a new game.

(That is, create a new game on vanilla, then transfer it over to DA for all the goodies)

Anywho, sorry... not trying to derail topic from your original question. There were a couple of topics posted with a list of the gear a while back. One was an alternate version of the Nameless Armor IIRC.

---
#6sourmilk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:52:35 AM
meralonne posted...
Anywho, sorry... not trying to derail topic from your original question. There were a couple of topics posted with a list of the gear a while back. One was an alternate version of the Nameless Armor IIRC

Ha! No problem, I kinda had a feeling I was posting something that may have been covered already anyways. Any links to these aformentioned bonuses would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I now feel super lazy because I now realize its not the money or possibly even convenience, it's trying to avoid that tedious little run to the Noble Quarters OR The Black Cat.
---
#7Grave2kPosted 2/28/2013 10:15:23 AM
sourmilk posted...

If I remember right the pack is just outfits from NPC like Julien or A think it was A nun outfit too and Madeline.
#8erw62Posted 2/28/2013 10:18:54 AM
The images that I've seen thus far looked far too similar to existing outfits, but with a different hat or two peppered in. I'm hoping for more than that!
---
gt: AboundedOrc0
main pawn: Skuld
#9sourmilk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 10:51:19 AM
Update: I am no longer excited.
---
#10meralonnePosted 2/28/2013 11:02:47 AM
I'd be a lot less interested in the generic outfits given with the game and a lot more interested in the new individual pieces of gear we'll be picking up if I were you. the full outfits are just too inflexible. For example, I'd wear Mercedes' cloak (from the Captain's outfit) with everything if you could separate it from the rest of the suit.

Also hoping for some dark-enchanted counterparts to the old Ascalon/Heaven's Key/Talarian White/Volant White arsenal. Preferably accompanied by some more creatures weak to dark.
---