Moonbeam gems: spoilers

#1RavetownPosted 4/23/2013 11:52:09 PM
Found one above the Warriors respite quest board on a table. Opened the middle door on Duskmoon Tower (first floor) and got the Ice Enchanted Ranger bow. Anyone find any of the others?
#2DartherexPosted 4/23/2013 11:56:39 PM
I have found 2 gems from random loot chests but only the one door
---
GT: Dartherex
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Hinata
#3Ravetown(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:05:45 AM
Dartherex posted...
I have found 2 gems from random loot chests but only the one door

There are three doors last I looked.
#4DartherexPosted 4/24/2013 12:21:00 AM
Sweet will have to go back and look for them
---
GT: Dartherex
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Hinata
#5DamienTheEvil1Posted 4/24/2013 2:14:22 AM(edited)
Ok, just ran through with one of my other accounts and covered that entire area. I found six doors that need the moonbeam gems.

Edit: Just wanted to make sure I'm on the same page and not talking about something different. Were you referring to the doors in the big chamber where you meet the other arisen?
---
Who says nothings impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.
#6Ravetown(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 2:25:04 AM
DamienTheEvil1 posted...
Ok, just ran through with one of my other accounts and covered that entire area. I found six doors that need the moonbeam gems.

Edit: Just wanted to make sure I'm on the same page and not talking about something different. Were you referring to the doors in the big chamber where you meet the other arisen?

Yes, there are three there that I saw. There are 3 more?
#7DamienTheEvil1Posted 4/24/2013 3:10:56 AM(edited)
Yeah, two were right at the bottom were you initially come in, I ended up going to the one on the left if you were facing it from near the door you need the void key. The other two are to the left of the door that leads to the gore cyclops, there both in the same room. The last two involved climbing. There's a doorway up above the void key locked door on a balcony. Off to the right of the void key door they'll be some slanted rocks. The first one as your climbing if you look to your right you'll see two ledges. I ended up jumping on the lower ledge and followed it to the end thinking a chest was up there and ran into the door. The sixth you would climb all the way up to the balcony and shoot strait across. You'll see a small ledge, once again I thought a chest was over there and stumbled into the door. Hopefully this will help you find them.
---
#8DamienTheEvil1Posted 4/24/2013 3:08:22 AM
lol I missed one. I guess there is 7 doors, three of them are all sitting pretty close to each other
---
#9DamienTheEvil1Posted 4/24/2013 5:24:47 AM
Found two

One was in The Arisens Refuge, It's on the floor in the room you meet up with the other arisen.
The 2nd is in The Fallen City, head north to the cliff and you'll see a corpse looking off. It's in the corpses lap, you should see the gem while approaching him.

---
#10Ravetown(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:53:36 AM
DamienTheEvil1 posted...
Found two

One was in The Arisens Refuge, It's on the floor in the room you meet up with the other arisen.
The 2nd is in The Fallen City, head north to the cliff and you'll see a corpse looking off. It's in the corpses lap, you should see the gem while approaching him.

Ah thank you, once I find more of those gems I'll go back. Find anything interesting?