Dark arisen final boss 2nd

#1GriffinXHunterPosted 4/24/2013 8:40:06 PM
I beat him after a long time (second time) Just so his damn stomach can talk and destroy me?! I barely can touch the guy ;-;
---
My pawn is hot, You should check her out
GT: GriffinXHunter
#2Death_GazePosted 4/24/2013 8:48:40 PM
I posted this as well. Can't even get past 3 health bars. Starting my UR grind now, going to bring in 300 wake stones.
---
But the owls are still around
#3cmhawk84Posted 4/24/2013 8:49:38 PM
He's more difficult the second time? does different things?
#4GriffinXHunter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:03:31 PM
After you kill his first form he has some diologe then he gets bigger stronger scarier and looks....Bizzare.
---
#5GriffinXHunter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:04:17 PM
Death_Gaze posted...
I posted this as well. Can't even get past 3 health bars. Starting my UR grind now, going to bring in 300 wake stones.

Tis a dream I guess.
---
#6cmhawk84Posted 4/24/2013 9:08:29 PM
GriffinXHunter posted...
After you kill his first form he has some diologe then he gets bigger stronger scarier and looks....Bizzare.

dang. That's just not fair :P
#7PlutalisPosted 4/24/2013 9:09:32 PM
I got him down to 4 bars after fighting him forever, and he just hit me with lightning before i fell into his meteor spam and died. I am so tired of absolutely insane final bosses in video games that it isn't even funny. It doesn't help that they don't even give you a merchant beforehand and the pawns are made of paper up against his infinite meteor spam.

Seriously it doesn't even make sense. I shouldn't be able to beat his first form in 5 minutes and then die to the second form after wailing on him for what seemed like over an hour.
#8GriffinXHunter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:20:26 PM
Plutalis posted...
I got him down to 4 bars after fighting him forever, and he just hit me with lightning before i fell into his meteor spam and died. I am so tired of absolutely insane final bosses in video games that it isn't even funny. It doesn't help that they don't even give you a merchant beforehand and the pawns are made of paper up against his infinite meteor spam.

Seriously it doesn't even make sense. I shouldn't be able to beat his first form in 5 minutes and then die to the second form after wailing on him for what seemed like over an hour.

I did like 1 HP on him with full moon slash and said "No"
---
#9cmhawk84Posted 4/24/2013 9:21:09 PM
Plutalis posted...

What level and class are you?
#10PlutalisPosted 4/24/2013 9:29:50 PM
cmhawk84 posted...
Plutalis posted...

What level and class are you?

Level 200 Assassin

...trying it again, and it looks like he can just cast bolide on himself, so he doesn't even have to knock you off with lightning before you get struck down by heaven's fury....at 4 bars again though and somehow survived it.