Dragons Dogma import bonus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Dragons Dogma import bonus?
2 years ago#1
So is it possible to get the Dragons Dogma import bonuses like the infinite ferrystone and bonus armours when starting a new game from scratch in Dark Arisen or in order to get these bonuses do you have to import a save from the original?

Also I was under the impression that all the DLC for the original game was going to be shipped with Dark Arisen, what happened with that?
2 years ago#2
You have to import a save, and no-- all the pre-DA DLC is part of the bonus that comes to those with existing saves.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
2 years ago#3
Gandalf_the_Fab posted...
So is it possible to get the Dragons Dogma import bonuses like the infinite ferrystone and bonus armours when starting a new game from scratch in Dark Arisen or in order to get these bonuses do you have to import a save from the original?

Per reports, you don't get the bonus items if you start a completely new game. You only get them if converting from a previous DD game save.
---
There's no zodiacal sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
2 years ago#4
DrNick2008 posted...
Gandalf_the_Fab posted...

Per reports, you don't get the bonus items if you start a completely new game. You only get them if converting from a previous DD game save.

So if I start a new game in Dragons Dogma then exit and switch to DA and import will I get the bonuses?
2 years ago#5
Karathrax posted...
You have to import a save, and no-- all the pre-DA DLC is part of the bonus that comes to those with existing saves.

Please clarify, the pre-DA DLC is not available to those who start a new game from Dark Arisen but is available for those who import from the original? Even those who didn't buy all the DLC for the original?
2 years ago#6
My understanding is;

Original game + Bought DLC = Whilst still on the original game, you're gifted the items.

Any save (even original) + no prior DLC purchase + Dark Arisen = The DLC is gained through the store's Black Cat, for in-game money.

Not sure if;

Dark Arisen + Bought DLC = Content gifted, as well as obtainable through the Black Cat.
2 years ago#7
What about character creator upgrades and quests?
2 years ago#8
You have to import an old save ONCE! Each time then you create a new character in DA the game will give you the bonus again!
2 years ago#9
Polypropylen posted...
You have to import an old save ONCE! Each time then you create a new character in DA the game will give you the bonus again!

Really? Because I did that and when I created a new character the bonuses weren't in my bank.
2 years ago#10
For me it worked perfectly!
I imported my save from DD, played 5minutes and backed it up on my USB. Then i just restarted DA and clicked new game which deleted the old character. And my new character got the bonus items in storage and the rift crystals were on him.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Dragons Dogma import bonus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived