Admit it! Your a Periapt addict!

#1Neo_OnionKnightPosted 5/3/2013 4:33:55 AM
You quaff those things like herbs don't you!

Confess you magic addicted steroid user!

I'll say this now, Fournival never use to be a midget or that butt ugly, he turned like that because of periapt abuse.

... too many periapts and he ended up with Symone...

You surely don't want to end up like that!

Say no to Periapts: Peer/loot pressure is not worth it!
---
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life
#2cmhawk84Posted 5/3/2013 4:35:04 AM
I have to admit to being a heavy conqueror's periapt user...I can't give them up for right now!
#3DyinglegacyPosted 5/3/2013 4:37:08 AM
Pop five tasties every Daimon fight.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
What could I put here that would make any difference?
#4mmasters36Posted 5/3/2013 4:43:27 AM
You Got Me! but i wear no armor and use a rusted toothpick!! I love the challenge.
---
GT:Dragonkin777_ GT:Sorcerersword_ GT:baseballkidd99
Pawn 200 Sorcerer_Pawn 200 Sorcerer_ Pawn 35 Ranger
#5DordledumPosted 5/3/2013 4:44:10 AM
I actually never used one until now.
---
GT - egmdevries
#6jamesr420Posted 5/3/2013 4:49:23 AM
I've been Thinking about using them lol. I need to find a shop that sells them post game though. I just started playing again about a week ago after my save file corrupted and let's just say making your way through BBI on a level 66 isn't easy lol I think those periapts might help a great deal with the room I'm stuck on(2 gore cyclops and 3 mages) especially since my assassin seems weak compared to when I last played(they probably nerfed his augments bah)
#7DyinglegacyPosted 5/3/2013 4:49:43 AM
Dordledum posted...
I actually never used one until now.

Same. 100% same.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
What could I put here that would make any difference?
#8Epic_McDudePosted 5/3/2013 4:52:56 AM
Still waiting on your GamerTag, Neo_OnionKnight!
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#9PetphotPosted 5/3/2013 5:02:40 AM
Only really use them on death to speed up the monotony.

I'm already more then strong enough to kill daimon2 in 30seconds or less without pariapts.
---
Apparently OP for his entire argument does in fact put his fingers in his ears and go "LALALALA" the entire thread. Fascinating.
#10mmasters36Posted 5/3/2013 5:06:42 AM
jamesr420 posted...
I've been Thinking about using them lol. I need to find a shop that sells them post game though. I just started playing again about a week ago after my save file corrupted and let's just say making your way through BBI on a level 66 isn't easy lol I think those periapts might help a great deal with the room I'm stuck on(2 gore cyclops and 3 mages) especially since my assassin seems weak compared to when I last played(they probably nerfed his augments bah)

If Fournival was found innocent in trials and tribs he will appear by the black cat in the new location by the tavern-rest until morning-wait about 15 min real time and he will appear-he sells unlimited supplies of periapts-Madeline will sell you two at a time-i usually bring pawns and load up so i don't have to wait subsequently
---
GT:Dragonkin777_ GT:Sorcerersword_ GT:baseballkidd99
Pawn 200 Sorcerer_Pawn 200 Sorcerer_ Pawn 35 Ranger