Does Daimon have a particular weakness I can exploit?

#1CaptainLukaPosted 5/8/2013 2:46:19 PM
The few times I fought him I just got slaughtered.
---
GT - Tyrannikos
Pawn: Laurent | Fighter/Ranger/Warrior | Mitigator/Utilitarian
#2Greatfox1313Posted 5/8/2013 2:50:40 PM(edited)
The only thing remotely resembling a "weakness" is if you hit his head during the rift attack he'll be stunned and if you continue it you can stun lock him. Other than that.....no. Perhaps you just need to level up/get higher level pawns?

Edit: I suppose if you aren't already getting 4x Demons/Conqueror's Periapts might help as well.
---
Signature Sold Separately
#3DrNick2008Posted 5/8/2013 2:52:53 PM
I've heard holy. But I've also heard ice. I spam attack him with my ninefold bolt (as it is ice based) and that seems to work well. I can easily take down both forms in less than 2 minutes (including cutscene time).

Are you using the "4x periapt trick" when you fight him?
---
There's no zodiacal sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#4CaptainLuka(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:54:43 PM
DrNick2008 posted...
I've heard holy. But I've also heard ice. I spam attack him with my ninefold bolt (as it is ice based) and that seems to work well. I can easily take down both forms in less than 2 minutes (including cutscene time).

Are you using the "4x periapt trick" when you fight him?

I am.

And how did you get Ninefold Bolt? Is it from cursed Gear?
---
GT - Tyrannikos
Pawn: Laurent | Fighter/Ranger/Warrior | Mitigator/Utilitarian
#5TheLastKroganPosted 5/8/2013 3:04:32 PM
Switch to Ranger, bring a bunch of CPs and blast arrows. Pop some when the fight starts to help chip his health down. When he loses 3 bars, he will start that rift attack that sucks up your pawns. Tenfold Fury him in the head until he stops, and then keep doing it when he huddles up. He will become stunned for 30 seconds (I think, don't know the actual time) and take a lot more damage. Hop on his head and pop a few more CP's if needed, and go to town on his head with Hundred Kisses. This should kill him easily, and in less than 5 min.
---
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN Pawn: Seras (sorceress)