T3 bow
T3 armor

Clout
Vehemence
Adhesion
Opportunism
Eminence
Ferocity

I'm looking for improvements in skill or inclinations. Strong enough to venture in Bitterblack Isle or can help you get past the main quest. Let me know what you think.
#492angelogloriosoPosted 7/30/2013 4:31:57 PM
benihime-xbla posted...
Gamertag: Benihime
Level: 62
Pawn name: Khamira
Class: Strider
Inclination: Scather, Aquisitor
T3 daggers
T3 bow
T3 armor

Clout
Vehemence
Adhesion
Opportunism
Eminence
Ferocity

I'm looking for improvements in skill or inclinations. Strong enough to venture in Bitterblack Isle or can help you get past the main quest. Let me know what you think.

I'd consider Challenge/Mitigator/Utilitarian...that's the advice I received for my Ranger.
---
Never meaning no harm.
GT babytears247
#493Sassi666Posted 7/30/2013 4:36:56 PM
angeloglorioso posted...
benihime-xbla posted...
T3 daggers
T3 bow
T3 armor

Clout
Vehemence
Adhesion
Opportunism
Eminence
Ferocity

I'd consider Challenge/Mitigator/Utilitarian...that's the advice I received for my Ranger.

striders use scather to make them climb, something rangers should not do... someone should try telling Damocles that o_O and I think the second recommended is mitigator for striders.

Sassi
---
GT Sassi0666: Pawn Elrina(Ranger) 160+.
Alt GT Sassi501: Pawn Damocles lvl 50+ ranger.
#494DrNick2008Posted 7/30/2013 4:45:14 PM
benihime-xbla posted...

It seems with your augments, you want a climber. I'd definitely keep Scather as primary. Though, I'd change the secondary to Challenger if you want Khamira to climb the big monsters. Get rid of Acquisitor altogether... yeah they find stuff, but in battle I've found them to be looting sometimes instead of fighting. For the hidden third, I'd choose Mitigator.

The best strider pawns I hire are all Scather/Challenger/Mitigator.
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#495JaxsonHaHaPosted 7/30/2013 4:50:35 PM
It's crazy that you can spend 25 years playing every console dating back to the freaking Atari 2600 and still be learning new things about a game after investing around 500 hours- when most titles offer you 6 to 10. I avtually hated this game the first 2 hours I played it running around Cassardis, but when you push through those first few battles and start to see the growth, plus the addition of rentable pawns of others design, this game grew on me like mold on a poisoned undead (couldn't resist- never can!)! And never has any RPG, from the first time I slid the bulky grey floppy-disk-like Final Fantasy into my NES, to spending 1000 odd hours living a separate life in Skyrim, had such an addictive and rewarding experience, yet maintain a completely friendly appeal void of all competition. I also started this game AFTER Dark Arisen released, hence avoiding any sour grapes feeling about having to purchase the game twice. In doing so Capcom did seriously bail on their initial and long-term investors. I got the whole deal, all downloads included for 40 dollars brand new, a phenomenal bargain considering Skyrim cost me several hundred including all downloaded material. Because I avoided the game first time around, I received the best investment for my money on any video game in recent memory on any console. I sympathize with those who bought the first initial title, really, I do- that would have burned my A **! I'm also relatively certain that I wouldn't have bought the second title on principle alone ( silly morals always getting in the way of a good old fashioned rip off!). Glad things happened as they did, because my faith in the video game community for ALL OTHER ONLINE TITLES I HAVE PLAYED was not only floundering, it was like that goldfish that leaps out of its bowl and is laying on the floor, heaving heavy on its side, breathing its last, and knowing it but not caring because life in that bowl was just becoming unbearable. I was committing gaming suicide. I was going to retire both of my current systems to pasture, the PS3 and the Xbox 360 were heading to the closet with all of the many Nintendo and Microsoft and Sony and Sega and Atari systems before it. Only this time, there was not one waiting to replace it. Dark Arisen was to be my last game simply because the direction of gaming as a whole had diminished, not in size or scope- hell, that was bigger than ever- but in morality. These wonderful things that I had watched grow from fragile infancy to a full-grown technological juggernaut had turned ugly. The online generation was competitive without sportsmanship, used teamwork without a TEAM, and had grown men swearing at per-teens (who in all fairness to foul language, proved to hold their own in a bar room of drunken Irish mobsters)- and all of this done in the name of gamesmanship. It made me sick- and swore off online play for games such as Call of Duty and Madden, NCAA, and Borderlands,to name a few, but frankly, I hadn't seen anything morally positive from online play since the last generation Halo on the OG Xbox... This game was the figurative hand that picked up that gasping, dying goldfish and the subsequent community which in it spawned, was the sizable new fish tank that brought it back from the brink of death. This is just my arrogant, long-winded (but very heartfelt) way of saying 'thanks'- for my 3 kids especially, because right now they are laughing and playing on their Kinect on a new Xbox I bought them in June, all because one percent of the gaming "community" somehow found themselves actually behaving like a "community"- a place where PEOPLE can go to help other PEOPLE acheive something for the greater good... Even if it is in an imaginary world, it gives me hope, and at the very least, made me smile, which is why I picked up a controller all those years ago in the first place... So again, AND FOR THE LAST TIME, I PROMISE...

Thanks

GT- JaxsonHaHa
Pawn- Thunderhand, Lv 157 warrior
#496TheSilentMiragePosted 7/30/2013 4:50:36 PM
My thanks to the following players

DanOnFire
116,768 RC
Liquid Vim
5/5/5*

STINKY WHISPER
21,852 RC
Great Dragon Claw
5/5/5*

Not on the list(?)
Shadowstrider, 164,351 RC
---
GT: TheMetalMirage
Rent my pawn Sierra and I'll gladly return the favor.
#497pipes81Posted 7/30/2013 4:52:48 PM
Owen would like to thank:
TheMetalMirage 62,600 RC 5 stars and battle & enemy experience.

Running thru Everfall with Katherine and Makoto Fire last night and tonight, will do some more farming plus visit BBI tonight.
#498Sassi666Posted 7/30/2013 5:19:38 PM
Elrina would like to thank

Vanderol, 76,393 RC, BBgear lvl 2, 5*

JaxsonHaHa 17,674 RC, Daimon's horn, 5* you have a style about you

TheFornificator, 66,690 RC, Foreign knife, 5* all the best to you

not on the list

RohrGamer

Thanks guys :)
---
GT Sassi0666: Pawn Elrina(Ranger) 160+.
Alt GT Sassi501: Pawn Damocles lvl 50+ ranger.
#499JaxsonHaHaPosted 7/30/2013 5:20:14 PM
I am a little sorry for the length of the last message- I write for a living, mostly about things I care aught about, so when I "free write" (as I call it), I tend to get carried away... And as CORNY as that little gaming missive was, it really was very true, and something I feel very strongly about. Sometimes, certain things break the order in which they were intended in some form or another, and they begin to transcend their counterparts. They become something different, regardless of the intention of their design, and begin to function in this new way regardless of their initial volition. That medium in question, becomes something surreal- the closest word I understand it to be is Art. Devoid of all defined status, we see whatever we want to see- that's the beauty of the human mind, the human spirit. One person sees paint on a canvas, while another sees beauty too great to explain, while yet another denies to see anything at all. All the while the painter sees only his mother. What is Art to one, is but form and function to another, and is nothing at all to another. Crystal clear, right? One person sees a disc made of plastics, another just a video game, and while the creator intended it a vehicle for financial success, we, me, can begin to value it as something much more. Simply as a form of Art. What started as a disc and became a game intended to be a vehicle for profit, has become art in our hands, metaphorically speaking. And these boards give that singular vision scope, and then what once was has taken on a new form and shape and function and cannot be controlled or slowed or changed. That is what this meant to me. That is what I see. What do you see?
#500JaxsonHaHaPosted 7/30/2013 5:22:34 PM
I actually got carried away with my carried away... Went all, philosophical on your A**! Lol... My bad... I won't post for a while- give you a break... Peace