Morbidity

#21Mick65Posted 8/18/2013 2:50:28 PM
Nyxsin posted...
Off topic, but MA's Flameshroud + Magnitude absolutely wrecks things... was trying to see if Morbidity stacked with it, but it's very hard to tell. Would freezing/burning be considered "Arch-Magicks"?

I was messing around with Magnitude for a while when I was running MA and I think the general consensus is that the 'Archimagicks' are Fire, Ice, Lightning, Holy and Dark.
---
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan, level 200 Fighter
#22NyxsinPosted 8/18/2013 3:01:17 PM
Mick65 posted...
Nyxsin posted...
Off topic, but MA's Flameshroud + Magnitude absolutely wrecks things... was trying to see if Morbidity stacked with it, but it's very hard to tell. Would freezing/burning be considered "Arch-Magicks"?

I was messing around with Magnitude for a while when I was running MA and I think the general consensus is that the 'Archimagicks' are Fire, Ice, Lightning, Holy and Dark.

Okay then it doesn't stack. Magnitude + Flameshroud is definately impressive though.. the Gazer went down within seconds, lol. It's a shame Pawns can't at least get hybrid Augments.
---
Main Pawn: Raven Lv. 200 Ranger - Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian
Alt Pawn: Ayia Lv. 200 Mage - Utilitarian/Medicant/Challenger
#23Pyth_the_Bull(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 3:10:09 PM
Nyxsin posted...
It's a shame Pawns can't at least get hybrid Augments.

It really is. I mean, there are a few augments that they naturally wouldn't have a use for. But the others should have been stuck into the basic/advanced vocation pools just for pawns.

Maybe in DD2.
#24Pyth_the_Bull(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 6:18:44 PM
Alright, after a bit more testing I've found that whatever effects Toxicity and Morbidity are having on the rusted weapons is trivial at best. Seems to be wasted augment choices.

On the other hand, I've been doing more testing with the Force Hatchet. Whatever power level you reach with the FH affects your secondary weapon as well. With an Assassin it makes the Rusted Bow a viable damage dealing weapon along with it's already handy Torpor effect. It can be a bit tricky though because you can completely blow out your stamina. Also, you lose the effects of the power bonuses when you hit loading screens.
#25NyxsinPosted 8/18/2013 6:29:19 PM
Pyth_the_Bull posted...
Alright, after a bit more testing I've found that whatever effects Toxicity and Morbidity are having on the rusted weapons is trivial at best. Seems to be wasted augment choices.

On the other hand, I've been doing more testing with the Force Hatchet. Whatever power level you reach with the FH affects your secondary weapon as well. With an Assassin it makes the Rusted Bow a viable damage dealing weapon along with it's already handy Torpor effect. It can be a bit tricky though because you can completely blow out your stamina. Also, you lose the effects of the power bonuses when you hit loading screens.

I noticed the same thing as well with both Augments. However, with a Debilitation Pawn build, Morbidity might be somewhat useful for "poison stunlocking" smaller enemies while you focus on the larger, more deadly foes. Still, they could be eliminated comepletely instead with BBI Lv. 2/3 weapons. Unless your running a Pawn like Plauge or Veni, skip it for a different Augment.
---
Main Pawn: Raven Lv. 200 Ranger - Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian
Alt Pawn: Ayia Lv. 200 Mage - Utilitarian/Medicant/Challenger