Rent and Be Rented Redux #16

#1KarathraxPosted 8/19/2013 11:26:05 AM(edited)
Welcome to the Rent Group. I am Fearless Leader, Benevolent Dictator… and Keeper of the Rent List.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end August 23, 2013. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The nice thing about Googledocs is that the link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it often, it changes. The one drawback is you must have a Google ID to view it.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the next list. An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE SEMI-COLON! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional.

If you miss some of this information because you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that.

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts. This is grounds for removal from the next list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a post in the topic called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

It is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame—the Naughty List is a courtesy warning, not necessarily impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk!

This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

3. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available here. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

Questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.

4. This is a very active topic. The post limit is 500, if it's filled and closed another one will be started.

5. Be excellent to each other. It's a great game, and we have great people here. Trolling will not be tolerated. You will be immediately dropped/shunned if your behavior is unacceptable and/or odious. Personality conflicts are easily avoided by simply being polite. Gifts are nice, but gifting is totally up to the discretion of the Renter and is not an expectation.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Mommmm! Not THAT game again!
#2TheRicFactorPosted 8/19/2013 11:12:51 AM
CRESCENT FRESH TOPIC!!!
---
XBL / PSN: TheRicFactor
#3DatDarkOnePosted 8/19/2013 11:13:58 AM(edited)
Thanks are due to:

Karathrax; Tirelessly working for others; 5/5/5*; Needs much alcohol for math sessions
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#4Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 11:13:21 AM
Want in? PM me with your information:

GT, Pawn's Name, current level, vocation.

I update the list when I receive GameFaqs PMs with this information, plus I will update changes to name, vocation, and level when I'm told. ;D

I am implementing a change in the rent thanks to assist me in the timely preparation of the Naughty List. If I am late with the Naughty List, it causes unnecessary stress on the members.

So. Go ye forth and... rent pawns!
---
#5Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 11:13:55 AM
DatDarkOne posted...
Thanks are due to:

Karathrax; Tireless work for others; 5/5/5*; Needs much alcohol for math sessions

Well, at least you didn't say BRAIN TRANSPLANT.
---
#6AgentSergeiPosted 8/19/2013 11:17:44 AM
Nice job not bolding SEMI COLON.

Now this topic is ruined.
#7DrNick2008Posted 8/19/2013 11:18:18 AM
Thank you:

Simian Wonder; 1,416 RC; 5*; purpure crystal
Otomo Tenzi; 25,840 RC; 5*; malecryst
LeelovesJess; 108,357 RC; 5*; lvl 3 weapon
CaptainNuzack; 47,529 RC; 5*; ---
modernfan; 59,408 RC; 5*; sour ambrosial meat

Everyone, please... for the sake of Kara's sanity, follow her new format using SEMI-COLONS to separate your rental data all on one line.
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#8someonePosted 8/19/2013 11:18:35 AM
Hm, I see here specific levels are desired as opposed to the <# from the previous topic. Should I resend my PM with this change in mind?
---
NNID/GT/PSN: lJustAlexl (those are lowercase Ls)
#9angelogloriosoPosted 8/19/2013 11:18:57 AM
Thanks are due to:

HTArtilery; 212,862 RC; BBI Weapon lv 3; 5/5/5*

Dr Nick 1971; 95,564 RC, St George Mask, BBI Weapon lv 2 x 4; 5/5/5*

Thank you both very much!
---
GT: babytears247
DD:DA pawn: Spinagra lvl 125-150, Sorcerer, Utilitarian/Challenger/Mitigator
#10Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 11:27:07 AM
someone posted...
Hm, I see here specific levels are desired as opposed to the <# from the previous topic. Should I resend my PM with this change in mind?

Either way is fine, I'm not fussed with changing it as I'm editing the spreadsheet. ;D
---