:( My pawn's only been rented 3 times in 167 hours. I cry.

#31Ruins72(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:22:39 AM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
Ruins72 posted...
I just found out I can check that and I was like "Yeah!" Now I wish I hadn't.

how do u check?

it's in your history.
---
GT: Ruins72
Pawn: Gaia Lvl. 200 Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian
#32Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 8/21/2013 9:30:16 AM(edited)
well, nothin new here, but i feel stupid.

thanks raist*****RUIN, man im always confusin names!*****, ima check wen i get home cuz im curious too!

btw send a friend request to

DamagingWig6

and

PaschalLeaf3

i can try to get u some RC s, but i promise nothin cuz every pawn i have is for a purpose rite now. n paschalleaf3 mite be too low a level
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#33Pyth_the_BullPosted 8/21/2013 1:18:24 PM
Don't be so quick to disregard the Dragon's Glaze. Depending on your pawns stats it may be a better choice than the Revenant Wail. Stacking Clout/Vehemence and Acuity/Attunement can make it a very deadly bow. Especially if you put inclinations on your pawn that make it ranged heavy.

And with moves like 10 Fold Flurry, it snap freezes often. Not to mention that multiple tough enemies are weak to Ice on Bitterblack Isle.

At least something to consider.
#34Pyth_the_BullPosted 8/21/2013 5:15:54 PM
Ignore that previous post, Revenant Wail is much better for your pawn. I just got done hiring her as well, enjoy the Rift Crystals ;]
#35DTIxL3GENDZzPosted 8/22/2013 8:27:08 AM
At least ur pawns been hired-mine has only been auto hired
---
DTI is a fail clan...
#36White_D3vi1Posted 8/22/2013 8:35:33 AM
I plan to rent your pawn when I get closer to 200. Right now I need the xp.
---
GT: White D3vi1
#37JazororPosted 8/22/2013 9:21:59 AM
tinyjotun posted...
I've only been rented once in a half a year time span, you should feel so lucky. Thing is, not as many people play this game as they did a year ago.

My pawn got quite a few rents just before DA hit and that loaded me up with a very healthy sum of RC. That only happened because I included myself in the rent or be rented. If you haven't already tried it then I'd certainly suggest doing so, something I will need to be doing shortly myself.

I've made a bad habit of renting only certain people's pawns because I'd grown to enjoy their antics (looks towards Hokino). I have been trying to break it up with random people I see here though
---
GT: Jazoror
#38Ruins72(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 9:28:00 AM
tinyjotun posted...
I've only been rented once in a half a year time span, you should feel so lucky. Thing is, not as many people play this game as they did a year ago.

what's your GT? I'll take them out for a spin.
---
GT: Ruins72
Pawn: Gaia Lvl. 200 Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian